COLT

Budman

auto still works,just have to slow it up a little.Don't be fooled the 41 group has shown us what they can do.They did not have that many people stay up all night voting.They are on auto no doubt!!!The ASA website can slow it down but cannot completely stop it.

Time is running out.These guys are toying with us.When in Rome do what the Romans do!!!!AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume they're having the same problem. Their overall voting rate has slowed down considerably also. Earlier today, they were getting closer (within 300K). Now they're almost 750K votes behind. We are currently placing four votes to every one of theirs.

But that doesn't mean we can slack off now. The variables in this contest keep changing, and we have to stay on top of it.

hey what happened to ur million vote leed ?

u might as well give up now bc this weekend we plan on bring out the brandon brigade and win going away. and too all u Texans who sent me those nice PMs... ha ha ha

come on down to texas after all this and meet the gang ..they are all over the state .im sure you will be treated really special ..texas style ...ill have my prickly pear belt ready just for you ...and my roach killer boots on .they travel deep into tight places . in fact seeing i used to dance really good .i bet i can still do the two step stomp on someones butt dance ....you may like that one .its a texas fans favorite ....btw ..the only button you know how to push along with your cronnies is yahs very good friend ...aaron speed... yah are so lazy i bet you dont typ your own post ....anyway happy clicking and happy new year .next year ..

oldtimer,

I don't know if you skered him off, but ya sure made me laugh.

that was my scarecrow tactic . it probably didnt work ..some poeple are too nerdy to understand . so they have to meet me in person .. now that does the trick most of the time ...

Update at 11:30am Sat, 01/05

Colt's lead stands at 669,000. That is down from 770,000 at 10:00 am.

The current voting rate for the 41 exceeds that of Colt's by 1225 votes per minute.

Yes Dale, we ALL need to get very busy on here. At that rate, that lead will not hold up very long at all.

Update at 11:30am Sat, 01/05

Colt's lead stands at 669,000. That is down from 770,000 at 10:00 am.

The current voting rate for the 41 exceeds that of Colt's by 1225 votes per minute.

Yes Dale, we ALL need to get very busy on here. At that rate, that lead will not hold up very long at all.

i hate to say this ..they know when we are strong on voteing and when we are not ..they vote longer and harder than we do ..i know its that aarons guy ...so they have more doing it than us ..so they cant be beat aslong as they have more doing it ..now they will open up on us ..we not without a fight .but unless more get involved this weekend is going to be a very long one ..they win they do it the easy way .we win its the hard way ..ok back to voting

At 12:15 the lead is down to 612,000.

You are absolutely correct OT. I know we can do it. If we all get on here and put this thing away today, tonight and tomorrow Colt will win it.

I just hate to think about going to sleep Sunday night with only a small lead or less.

Also, why do I get the feeling the 41 bunch still have something up their sleeve for later this weekend?

At 1:30 the lead was back up slightly to 621, with Colt's voters holding a slight edge in the rate of voting.

We have sufficient numbers of voters on here to overwhelm their autovoting, IF we can get the people to get on here and vote for sustained periods, regardless of the method used.

jeez.

If you don't know how to vote for Colt, here's what you do:

1) Click Here

2) Click on the 015 Colt James button

3) Click on Vote

4) Hit Backspace on your keyboard

5) Hit Enter on your keyboard

6) Hit Backspace again

7) Hit Enter again

8) Keep doing it until you fingers drop off

Nick

Vote

jeez.

If you don't know how to vote for Colt, here's what you do:

1) Click Here

2) Click on the 015 Colt James button

3) Click on Vote

4) Hit Backspace on your keyboard

5) Hit Enter on your keyboard

6) Hit Backspace again

7) Hit Enter again

8) Keep doing it until you fingers drop off

Nick

Vote

If you don't have the time or just need to get away from your computer,but still want your vote to count PM me! B)

Archived