COLT

Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell i got my dog involved ..she wants to curl up and sleep ..so do i ..but i told her its my turn to keep her up ..you know major payback ...i do it by barking at her .. helow speedy glad to see you have joined the party .budman im loosing it .i just barked at a passing car ....

If I had a mouse that was worth a $#it I could get my votes in faster!!!

dont use the mouse ..just use enter to vote backspace enter backspace ..if your system can handle it .and you get good you can get upwards of 110 a minute ..i lean back in my chair .lay my hands a flat as possible .. use two fingers on my left to backspace .use the outward enter button .and you can get er done ..and go for along time without getting tired ...it works for me ..

If I had a mouse that was worth a $#it I could get my votes in faster!!!

dont use the mouse ..just use enter to vote backspace enter backspace ..if your system can handle it .and you get good you can get upwards of 110 a minute ..i lean back in my chair .lay my hands a flat as possible .. use two fingers on my left to backspace .use the outward enter button .and you can get er done ..and go for along time without getting tired ...it works for me ..

Oh hello :rolleyes: ....major difference!! Thanks OT!!!!

Here's your 3:30 am Update:

Colt's lead is 797,000. That's down 99,000 from 2:00 am.

At around 2:00 they turned up their voting volume, while ours diminished.

Current voting rates per minute:

Colt .................. 2225

41 .................... 3315

We're losing nearly 1100 votes per minute, or 66,000 per hour. At those same rates, it would take them 12 hours to overtake Colt.

Sunday should be CRAZY on here!

budman .ohhhhhh budman .. i think he is asleep . well guys we were up 99 percent of the night .whippen it up . so cary on .we cannot let up ..one more day ..10 laps to go .. the tires are worn ..the car has some rattles now . lug nuts are loose .. the motor is gasping for air .the fuel man said we may have enough fuel left but would love to pit .... . problem is there are no cautions ... second place has been just rideing along holpeing we faulter hit a slick spot .gearing up for that finale push .... lets make it to late for them to catch up ..show them we had some more left in the car ... HAMMER DOWN ..

Here's your 3:30 am Update:

Colt's lead is 797,000. That's down 99,000 from 2:00 am.

At around 2:00 they turned up their voting volume, while ours diminished.

Current voting rates per minute:

Colt .................. 2225

41 .................... 3315

We're losing nearly 1100 votes per minute, or 66,000 per hour. At those same rates, it would take them 12 hours to overtake Colt.

Sunday should be CRAZY on here!

These guys are setting their computers on "auto" and going to bed don't kid yourself.Most everyone on here is doing it manually and unfortunately humans need sleep.Next time you guys want to go to bed or step away from the computer but sill want your vote to count PM me.It's easy to set up and works really well.

budman .ohhhhhh budman .. i think he is asleep . well guys we were up 99 percent of the night .whippen it up . so cary on .we cannot let up ..one more day ..10 laps to go .. the tires are worn ..the car has some rattles now . lug nuts are loose .. the motor is gasping for air .the fuel man said we may have enough fuel left but would love to pit .... . problem is there are no cautions ... second place has been just rideing along holpeing we faulter hit a slick spot .gearing up for that finale push .... lets make it to late for them to catch up ..show them we had some more left in the car ... HAMMER DOWN ..

Thats funny there!!!! :lol: Keep diggin!!!!! :P

GOING TO BED SETTING THIER COMPUTORS ..YOU HIT IT ..THEY HAVE BEEN LAUGHING AT US ..I BET NOT ONE FINGERNAIL HAS BEEN BROKEN ... ID BET THEY HAVE NOT WORN OUT THE BACHSPACE .ENTER BUTTON LIKE I HAVE ... I WILL NEED A NEW BOARD AFTER THIS .AND I AM NOT JOKEING .IT HAS GOTTEN WORN DOWN ..IT HAS GONE FROM 124 VOTE PER MINUTE TO 90 ..IT IS STICKING ...... THROW JUST ALITTLE OF YOUR PRIDE OUT AND GO THE CLICKER WAY ... I BET YOU NOT .WE HAVE NOT SEEN ALL THEY HAVE ..THEY DO TEST RUNS ..AND SET UP MORE COMPUTORS TO HELP OUT ..WE NUST COUNTER THAT ..BE READY FOR WHEN THEY DO ..BREAK UP THE VOTEING TIMES ..SOME IN THE MORNING ..SOME IN THE AFTERNOON ..AND TONIGHT ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ..

ok.. first day i have been home since 12/23....

I have 4 computers in my house... anyone help me set up that ole auto deal? Site seems to be kinda fast this morning.

LANDLORD IS THE MASTER ..CHECK YOUR EMAILS TO SEE IF OUR FINE LADY SENT YOU ANYTHING ..

i sat down and gave colt my 25 minutes of gusto, he went from 51.1% TO 51.5% in just 25 min's, come on you guy's and gal's, lets all when this race. it ain't just colt involved now, it's us against them, who's gonna win this race? back-enter,back-enter,back-enter, you get my point. thanks del ;)

We have to build an insurmountable lead today and tonight so they can't turn their autoclickers up fast enough during the overnight hours to overtake Colt. There seems to be a finite limit on how fast the ASA server will accept votes.

Everybody call in all your troops and put Colt over the top!

11:00 AM lead is 705K

That's up 76K from last hour.

At 2:00 AM Colt's lead was 896,000. Our voting rate had fallen off as would be normal in the overnight hours. At that time, they wrenched up their voting rate to over 3300 vpm.

Colt's lead began to fall. I'm not sure how low it got this morning, while I slept. At 10:00 am the lead was at 629,000.

I would expect something similar during tonight's voting. What I don't know is what vpm rate they can max out at.

That's the two unknown variables .................. 1. What is the 41's Max rate capability. 2. What is the max rate the ASA Server buffer will accept.

My experience is as the rates coming in to their buffer increase, the server starts to defend itself by throwing delays of varying lengths in that throw off the timing on the autoclickers.

The noon lead is 771,000.

Archived