Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 2:30 p.m. on Monday, 1/1/08, the score is:

Colt 1,737,163

41 1,265,960

That's a difference of 470,000.

We need to build up a 3 million point advantage by this coming weekend. I think we can do it if everyone pulls together to get it done!

Nick

If you don't know how to vote for Colt, here's what you do:

1) Click Here

2) Click on the 015 Colt James button

3) Click on Vote

4) Hit Backspace on your keyboard

5) Hit Enter on your keyboard

6) Hit Backspace again

7) Hit Enter again

8) Keep doing it until you fingers drop off

Nick

On a little more serious note.......................Looking at that bright white page those numbers are on is hard on the eyes. You might want to reduce the size of the page by clicking in the "reduce" box in the upper right of the screen next to the red "X" box.

On a little more serious note.......................Looking at that bright white page those numbers are on is hard on the eyes. You might want to reduce the size of the page by clicking in the "reduce" box in the upper right of the screen next to the red "X" box.

i dont look . much ..i close my eyes sit low in my chair ..get my hands flat on the board and go after it ..you can go for along time between rest

At 8:00 p.m., 1/1/08, here's where we stand:

015 Colt James - 58.40 % (2,494,401)

41 Brandon Johnson - 41.60 % (1,776,817)

At the present time, the 41 group has launched another rally and is maintaining about the same gap for the past hour, or so.

Nick

Guest 41 Fan
At 8:00 p.m., 1/1/08, here's where we stand:

015 Colt James - 58.40 % (2,494,401)

41 Brandon Johnson - 41.60 % (1,776,817)

At the present time, the 41 group has launched another rally and is maintaining about the same gap for the past hour, or so.

Nick

u aint seen nothing yet. none of the people voting for brandon right now are even part of our voting crew. when u see hundreds of votes a minute u will know we finally decided to get serious.

besides we know about u texans. u talk a good fight but wimp out when the actual fight breaks out. just look at all the texas teams that come over here and try to race with us. the last good one u had was fryer and he isnt even from texas. hes from louisiana. ha ha ha

just what is your relation to brandon johnson? and does he know that you are on here talkin [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/2/08] and makin him look like an ass?

it's brandon's (self edited, [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/1/08]).

brandon prolly put him up to it , brandon seems like a little (self edited , see above) himself. ha ha ha.

BACK TO VOTE!

Archived