COLT

Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it maybe all good fun to u but u wont be so happy after u see how bad u are going to get beat. ha ha ha

remember that we wiped out a 600k lead in just a few hours before so dont get thinking a lousy 100k lead is going to last long.

Hey 41Fan,

Welcome to TXSZ! I presume you are one of Brandon's fans in Florida. How is everything there? You looking to have a fun new years eve?

I hope we are able to give y'all a good run for your money in this contest this week. It should be fun! Give Brandon our regards from all of Colt's race fans here in Texas! :)

41 I HAVE NO STAKE IN COL T I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM ..SO I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE ...BUT BEING A TEXAN WE STICK TOGETHER AND HELP WHERE WE CAN ..SO LETS HAVE SOME FUN ..THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOULT ..... IF YOUR DRIVER WIN.S CONGRATZ .. IF NOT WELL ....YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR YOUNG VERY YOUNG ..... ANYWAY WELCOME TO TEXAS ..GLAD TO HAVE YAH .. ONE THING IN RACEING ..NOTHING IS A SURE THING ......PS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOUR DRIVER .BUT I WISH HIM WELL ...

it maybe all good fun to u but u wont be so happy after u see how bad u are going to get beat. ha ha ha

remember that we wiped out a 600k lead in just a few hours before so dont get thinking a lousy 100k lead is going to last long.

you need to 'get over yourself',,,,,,,,floor sweeper. around here thats about the same as [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/31/07].

you need to 'get over yourself',,,,,,,,floor sweeper. around here thats about the same as [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/31/07].

Thats right you tell them shawn becuase in texas or atleast south of Austin we have finger shooters here!!!! I couldnt help my self. You and Crystal have a great New Years and i hope the fat man in the red suit was kind to yah, i guess you were a good lil boy this year huh?

Love yah man

J.C

Guest 41 Fan

aw... to bad i didnt get to see what the crazyhorse had to say. i bet he wuz wishin me a happy new year ha ha ha

thanks budman for the warm welcome. oh buy the way looks like 41 is closing fast. wait until we get all the 41 fans voting. ur guy wont stand a chance.

aw... to bad i didnt get to see what the crazyhorse had to say. i bet he wuz wishin me a happy new year ha ha ha

thanks budman for the warm welcome. oh buy the way looks like 41 is closing fast. wait until we get all the 41 fans voting. ur guy wont stand a chance.

Thanks for the warning!!!!I am sure there are others on this board like me who don't know Colt and have not voted until now ;) It's all in good fun!!!!!Texans do stick together and we have a saying that goes "don't count your chickens till they hatch" :lol::lol:

Monday, 12/31, 9:00 PM Update

Colt's lead is currently 150,000

Voting Rate Per Minute:

Colt ............ 1204

41 .............. 876

where you at [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/1/08] ,,,,i mean fortyone?

check ur pm's..... it's me being nice 'cause it's new years and all.

Guest 41 Fan
where you at [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/1/08] ,,,,i mean fortyone?

check ur pm's..... it's me being nice 'cause it's new years and all.

dang it. i never get to read the parts that mr. holt edits out.

hey crazy send me that pm again. i didnt get it. all i got was the one from mr holt. oh and another one from someone telling me to ignore u because u really r crazy. ha ha ha

dang it. i never get to read the parts that mr. holt edits out.

hey crazy send me that pm again. i didnt get it. all i got was the one from mr holt. oh and another one from someone telling me to ignore u because u really r crazy. ha ha ha

nope. i'm gonna take kathy's advice.

happy new year , i'll talk to ya when the voting is done.ha ha ha

Update as of 01/01/08, 11:00 am

Colt leads the 41 by 400,000+ votes.

Just a reminder ....................... Last Saturday at mid-morning, the 41 stood a distant 3rd among the 3 drivers, a distant 900,000+ votes behind Colt. During the remainder of Saturday, Sunday and into the early hours of Monday, the 41's voters mounted a charge. They passed the 88 for second, and diminished Colt's 900,000+ lead to less than 300,000 by the end of voting Monday morning.

I fully expect this sort of thing later this week. If we become complacent, COLT WILL LOOSE!

Archived