COLT

Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmmm I wonder if the 41 bunch have figured out a way to block anyone with an IP that has voted for Colt. I vote, but get bounced most of the time. Then I can vote for a few minutes then I get booted again. This time its a "Can't find" error instead of the usual "Forbidden" error or the SQL error.

All the while, the 41 guys are posting hundreds of votes to our 1 vote..... Something ain't right here folks.

I guess ASA is playing favorites now that SAS is no longer paying them the big bucks.

We gave it a good try. I know I'll be dreaming about Backspace and Enter keys for a while like a bunch of you guys.

Nick

Funny you should say that Nick.I had to go to the shop today and was voting from phone web with no problem.Now I get back home and can't seem to stay connected. <_<

I have probably voted about 200,000 times myself in the past 3 days, that's all I can do. Sorry Colt, time for me to go to bed. Something is definitely fishy about the drastic increase in there voting.

Definitely FISHY AND STARTING TO SMELL REAL BAD (SORRY HEAR TO COLT)

if you all stay on your toes you might have a chance to get back to it when the site comes back up....

who knows.............this is way too much drama for an internet poll if you ask me

next year i think to be fair they should do their voting kind of like speed 51 does their most popular driver poll. That way you dont have "unpopular" cough cough drivers with a geek squad for a crew winning these kinds of polls.

Here is your 2:30 am Update:

The 41 leads by 1,400,000 votes. Incredible turnout by the 41 fans of 3,353,000 or 20% of the population of BRANDONS home State of Florida, in the last 14+ hours.

Should you find you are displeased with the manner in which BRANDON JOHNSON RACING has conducted itself during the final stages of this contest, or perhaps you just wish to congratulate him on his apparent victory, I'm sure BRANDON would be delighted to hear from you. You may contact him through his site at BRANDON JOHNSON RACING.com

Here is the .................................. LINK

Here is your 2:30 am Update:

The 41 leads by 1,400,000 votes. Incredible turnout by the 41 fans of 3,353,000 or 20% of the population of the State of Florida, in the last 14+ hours.

Should you find you are displeased with the manner in which BRANDON JOHNSON RACING has conducted itself during the final stages of this contest, or perhaps you just wish to congratulate him on his apparent victory, I'm sure BRANDON would be delighted to hear from you. You can contact him through his site at BRANDON JOHNSON RACING.com

Here is the .................................. LINK

well i will be letting asa know that this is too fishy and may aswell keep thier cars up north .i will never pay one cent to go see one of thier races ...... they know whats going on ..41 fan knows what s going on ..he has never said lets have a good race .. he just plain out told us may aswell stop ..we wont win ... they probably hacked in and screwed the system up ...funny the last day and night ..we have server problems .... .. IN OTHER WORDS THEY HAVE CHEATED ......WELL THEY CAN GO PAT THEMSELF ON THE BACK ..OR THEY CAN LET ME DO IT MY WAY ...... WIN AT ALL COST ... ATLIEST I STILL HAVE MY ..PRIDE ....I CAN HOLD MY HEAD UP HIGH.. AND COLT CAN BE PROUD TO KNOW HE IS NUMBER ONE .AND DONT NEED NO ASA TROPHIE TO KNOW THAT ... 41FAN .CAN HAVE HIS CAKE ..WE WILL EAT THE ICE CREAM ..NOT AS DRY AND WONT CHOKE ON THAT ....BTW NICK ..IF YOU WOULD MODERATE 41 BEFORE WE SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY .. .... WAY TO GO TEXAN.S ... now my wife can play her games lol .. 41 ..you cant say we texans wimped out as you stated before .

if you did like i did and pm'd him i have a feeling he found a way to manupulate your vote. he definately manipulated the asa site in some form.

well his name says it all,,,,,,,what a johnson. and that goes for his little [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/7/08]

thank yall for everything yall did for colt over these past weeks. that was very cool thing to see.

i very seriously doubt that if johnson had a simular site to TXZ in his home state he would not have drawn the support yall have shown for colt.

-THANX

Yes there is ways to do that just like I had a auto vote setup a long time ago but when ASA came out with the rules no AUTO vote I stopped we dont want to lower ourselfs to that level .. Thats not Winning

Sorry Colt but this team did it right so now all we can say is go on the track and show them how to drive a car.. Good Luck in 2008

too bad there isnt a way to hack into the system to set it up to where each vote for them will add votes to our total. or where every time they voted it subtracted 100 votes. there has to be some computer genius out there that can do that

i suspected they were able to do that to us ..use r votes for thier driver ..sometimes i would look at the vote count and feeling like my vote was highjacked ..dont really matter how they did it ..they are crooks and thats that ..i dont mind looseing if its up and up ..you figure they would catch up ..fall back ..catch up falll back ..and then just turn it on ....asa neeeds to look into this ..

I just left ASA a polite but to the point e-mail about what happen.The thing that really got my goat was that we got blocked.There was several people that got on the "auto" program late in the game and I believe if we had not got blocked we might have had a chance.We could not even go out fighting.

I don't really know what happened, but it sure seems funny that when we all knew we where voting and it would just post 1 to 5 votes on each click. If you could even get through. Most of the time it was saying can not find server. As hard as we had been voting in the past and never got that. Just seems weird. Like I said before we know Colt is the true winner.

way to go colt it just shows you you have a lot of friends down here, you can be mighty proud of your accomplishments??? you are a respected race car driver and that means more than anything, you done good now this might get everybody thinking about the computer voting machines the gov. has cramed down our necks what if the man that owns the company that makes these machines, could do this to there stuff, they have a lot more qulified, comp, programers, what if he is a rep, or dem, and is friends with the candadate, it is world changing, posability, that it could happen, not just a friendly game we just played, just keeping everyone thinking, leland colt, when you hit the state line into texas, you become our earnhart

Just remember, its not whether you win or lose; its how you played the game. Now if someone, somewhere did in fact hack the ASA site or hijack our votes remember that they will have to live with the fact they cheated to win. I believe that ASA should design their system where only one vote per day could be cast instead of this multivoting method which opened the door to cheating. Simple ISP control could have allowed only one vote for day and in this manner we would have had a clear cut winner at the contests end. I shudder to think this could happen to a national election and what consequences it could have. But it all boils down to one fact. Honesty has become nonexistant nowadays and the term cheaters win has become kind of false badge of honor.

COLT, you still are our favorite driver regardless and would have been even if you finished last in this popularity contest. And Texas being what it is and you number one in Texas has much more meaning than being the most popular in ASA or any other association for that matter. My best wishes for a very successful 2008 for you in everything you do :D

Archived