COLT

Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just look at all the texas teams that come over here and try to race with us. the last good one u had was fryer and he isnt even from texas. hes from louisiana. ha ha ha

Freddy Fryar is originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee. He lived in Beaumont, Baton Rouge and other places. His family is still in business in Chattanooga.

You may have heard of Pensacola, Florida racer Wayne Niedecken; he won two of the first three Snowballs. He is from Abilene, Texas originally.

You know, some of your Florida racers came over to San Antonio, and except for a few All Pro wins by Gill, Nemechek, and the career dope trafficker Balough, the rest of them chased the Texans, including the Florida Legend Dick Anderson, who I happen to know a little, and admire a lot as a driver.

So that stuff works both ways.

Where they are from has nothing to do with it.

just what is your relation to brandon johnson? and does he know that you are on here talkin [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/2/08] and makin him look like an ass?

it's brandon's (self edited, [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/1/08]).

brandon prolly put him up to it , brandon seems like a little (self edited , see above) himself. ha ha ha.

BACK TO VOTE!

crazy im sure glad we never had fan.s like him ....41 fan read post number 52 .

At 2:00 a.m., 1/2/08, it looks like this:

015 Colt James - 56.13 % (3,057,426)

41 Brandon Johnson - 43.87 % (2,389,527)

41 is making steady cuts into Colt's lead and has been doing so for most of the late evening and early morning. They are voting about twice as fast as we are right now and narrowed the gap to about 650,000.

At 7:15 a.m., 1/2/08, it looks like this:

015 Colt James - 55.46 % (3570402)

41 Brandon Johnson - 44.54 % (2867225)

Apparently we had a few more folks stay up all night than they did so we're 700, 300 ahead at this point.

Nick

At 9:00 a.m., 1/2/08, this is how things stood:

015 Colt James - 54.98 % (3,764,081)

41 Brandon Johnson - 45.02 % (3,082,404)

They have taken another chunck out of Colt's lead and are outvoting us about 2 to 1.5 at this point.

Nick

Guys I can only vote for a little while. I had to take my daughter to the hospital last night and she is having her appendix out as I type. So, please vote extra fast for me and keep Kristina in your thoughts. I know it's not major, but it's still scary when it's your only baby. Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear that Kathy. Y'all take care, ya hear? :(

At 10:00 am Colts lead has been cut to 661K. Just as we knew, these people don't intend to loose!

bud im smokin my board up over over here ..im trying to cover kathys vote with mine ...this darn thing just cant do both of us ..got any ideals ...looks like texan .s have jobs .and those others dont ..probably school kids .. bud maybe nick can give everyone on speedzone a 10 percent discount on speedzone .membership ....dues .... come on texans ..if you can read this ..move over and vote

Thanks guys. She came through just fine. I came home for a little while hoping maybe she would rest with no one in the room. She should come home tomorrow. I will be on here voting for a little while again and then back to the hospital.

Keep voting for me.

Me to, every time I get on a roll, booted.

I think they have a "speed limit" on the site now in an effort to hold back the auto clickers. The "Forbidden" error message is given the first time you go over the speed limit (which looks to be about 2 votes per second). The SQL error is when you hit backspace too many times without voting - like when your about to fall asleep... LOL

By the way, they have narrowed the gap by another 100,000 over the past couple of hours. Colt now leads by barely 500,000 votes. These guys proved they can knock out 900,000 votes in a matter of a few hours, so we cannot let up.

Nick

Wonder where that 41 kid is? Maybe his daddy found out he's been posting on here! :D

LOL... Or maybe he's back in 5th grade after winter break. Anyone know when elementary school gets started in Florida? LOL

Nick

Archived