COLT

Budman

i have been booted a few today ..makes you mad ..get on a role and then ...anyway .took some time off to work on a car ..now im back and going to go full force ...catching colt is one thing passing another ....dang where have i heard that before ...nick can you help us with some more balance here ..get some more friends voteing ..they listen to you ...

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he realized that he's pissing us off which in turn has us up and voting like never before.........so he or somebody made him go away.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've called in more troops and are kicking our butts right now. Lead is 782K right now, down from 792K at 9:00 pm.

Get on the phone and call your friends and relatives in on this. This is B/S! We're takin' this guy out!

i did i pm.ed others that has not voted yet .and got them involved .... now if we can get all tps and thunder driver going on this ..it will be curtains ..

im home ..voteing time ...come on lets put him away so far out we can rest ...with all the other threads being quit .that must mean one thing ...poeple are voteing ...nick this has to be the easiest time for you .to injoy ...get er done ..

Here's an update just after 4:30 pm.

Colt's lead has been extended today to its current 1,540,000.

Current Voting Rate Per Minute:

Colt .................. 2500

41 .................... 1025

At 10:37 am the lead hit 1,500,000

Then, curiously it declined for a short time, before rising to its current level.

The 41 voting rate has declined somewhat. We'll have to keep an eye on that.

Later.

Here's an update just after 4:30 pm.

Colt's lead has been extended today to its current 1,540,000.

Current Voting Rate Per Minute:

Colt .................. 2500

41 .................... 1025

At 10:37 am the lead hit 1,500,000

Then, curiously it declined for a short time, before rising to its current level.

The 41 voting rate has declined somewhat. We'll have to keep an eye on that.

Later.

i think for every one that can ..keep on voteing till this thing is over ..hard voteing ..i will keep it up ..5 hours last night ..and more tonight ..welp im wasteing time ..gotta go ..

Update as of 7:30 PM

Between 7:00 and 7:30 Colts lead was cut by 64,000 to 1,385,000

Current Votng Rates per Minute:

Colt ................... 2075

41 ..................... 3440

At those rates, the 41 will overtake Colt in approximately 17 hours.

Update as of 7:30 PM

Between 7:00 and 7:30 Colts lead was cut by 64,000 to 1,385,000

Current Votng Rates per Minute:

Colt ................... 2075

41 ..................... 3440

At those rates, the 41 will overtake Colt in approximately 17 hours.

WHO IS STAYING UP LATE ..I DONT WORK TILL LATE TOMORROW . SO ILL BE UP REALLY LATE ..BEFORE I HAVE TO GET MY LOOK GOOD REST .....HASNT HELPED YET BUT I TRY ...THEASE PEOPLE ARENT PLAYING GAMES WHEN THEY DECIDE TO JUMP ON ..SO THE LETS US KNOW ..WE NEED EVERONE ON SPEEDZONE TO HELP OUT ..HOW MANY IS THERE SOMETHING LIKE 3500 MEMBERS .....HELL 10 PERCENT WOULD BE GREAT ..SHOW YOU TEXAS PRIDE .DONT LET SOME EASTERNER TAKE IT ...

You're right O/T. Collectively, we have it within our power to win ................ or loose this thing for Colt.

We can overpower them with our sheer numbers. But, we have to get the word out to everybody, and convince them it is a worthwhile endeavor. I think it is, and would be very proud if Colt can win. On the other hand, if we are not able, I will be saddened that after all these weeks, we were not able to pull it out for Colt.

It's up to US!

In the period since 4:30 PM Colt's lead has been reduced by approximately 355,000.

You're right O/T. Collectively, we have it within our power to win ................ or loose this thing for Colt.

We can overpower them with our sheer numbers. But, we have to get the word out to everybody, and convince them it is a worthwhile endeavor. I think it is, and would be very proud if Colt can win. On the other hand, if we are not able, I will be saddened that after all these weeks, we were not able to pull it out for Colt.

It's up to US!

In the period since 4:30 PM Colt's lead has been reduced by approximately 355,000.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN .IT WOULD BE SAD .BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY TO POEPLE NOW ..I DONT KNOW IF ITS THEY DONT CARE ... TEXAS HAS BEEN CHALLENGED . ALL RACERS AND FANS IN TEXAS HAVE A STAKE IN THIS . IF ITS NOT FOR THIS DRIVER .THEN DO IT FOR PRIDE ..THEY HAVE SAID TEXANS LAY DOWN WHEN THEY CANT STAND THE HEAT ..THAT MAKES ME MAD I SAY HOG WASH ...I DONT LIKE SOME YAHOO FROM ANYWHERE .TELLING ME WE ARE WEAK ..THAT AINT RIGHT ..SO TEXANS HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE THEM WRONG ..GIVE THIS YOUR TIME ..I HAVE GIVEN ALOT THEASE LAST TWO WEEKS ..MY WIFE HAS GIVEN UP NOT HAVEING HER COMPUTOR ..AS HER SUPPORT FOR THIS ..AND ALL YOUR OTHER FRIENDS HAVE GIVEN MORE THAN I COULD EVER DO HERE WITH THIER TIME ..I CAME LATE INTO THE GAME ..ITS NOT TO LATE FOR YOUR HELP ..HIS LOSS IS OUR LOSS IF WE DONT GIVE IT ALL WE HAVE ..

Archived