COLT

Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure makes a man want to cry when he see.s all the poeple jumping in and letting him know he has friends .. ..... great ...silence can be deadly ...but lets make some noise ..... oh and the man crying part ..who.s going to step up and do the crying ..

Just as a reminder, a lead of 700,000 is not by any stretch a commanding lead. Thursday evening Colt lead by 1,385,000 at 7:30 pm. The 41 bunch put up a big effort overnight. By 9:30 am Friday morning that lead had been cut by over 1,000,000 votes to 379,000.

Let's not underestimate those folks.

Just as a reminder, a lead of 700,000 is not by any stretch a commanding lead. Thursday evening Colt lead by 1,385,000 at 7:30 pm. The 41 bunch put up a big effort overnight. By 9:30 am Friday morning that lead had been cut by over 1,000,000 votes to 379,000.

Let's not underestimate those folks.

bud you know they are laying back .when we go to sleep .wam ..or at 4 oclock tomorrow they will hit hard again ...now we have to keep an eye out so when they hit we can jump on in and give it hell with them ..dont give them the pleasure of letting them .catch up again ..play thier game ..

At 10:30 Colt's lead is 741,000. That's up from 608,000 at 6:00 PM. That increase has been hard earned tonight. But then, that's what makes this kinda fun. Good work!

This competition started 8 weeks ago with 10 Drivers. One driver eliminated each week. Colt and the 41 driver are the final two!

just added some toothpicks to hold my eyelids open ..going to bed really late .getting up really early ..voteing at lunch time ....cant wait till monday morning when colt wins ...cuz im tired aint as young as i use to be ..but would not miss this for the world ....my wife will love me again on monday ..she will be able to play her games again . poor thing ...... i kinda wonder if colt will give me a raise ......from nothing to nothing plus ...

Archived