COLT

Budman

Update for 11:00 PM, Thur, 01/03/08

Total Votes (in thousands)

Colt ......................... 8303

41............................ 7287

Colt currently holds a lead of 1,016,000

That is down over the last 6 1/2 hours from 1,540,000.

BUDMAN ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP HITTING IT AND HOPE WE GET ALOT MORE HELP ..IM THINKING THEY ARE TOYING WITH US ..THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY HAVE KNOCKED MORE OFF IN 6/12 HOURS THAN WE GAINED ON THEM IN THE SOME AMOUNT OF TIME ...THAT WONT DO IT ..COME SUNDAY ..I THANK THEY ARE REALLY GOING TO SHOW US SOMETHING ..IM HOPE IM WRONG ..BUT I WONT QUIT ....

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I DONT CARE IF THEY SEE THIS ..LOOKING AT HOW FAST THEY ARE CATCHING COLT ..THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN BE THAT FAST AND MAKE UP THAT MANY VOTES AND MAINTIAN THAT LARGE OF RATE .WITHOUT HAVEING SOME HELP FROM ELECTRONIC FRIEND ..ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE NOT DOING IT . WELL NEEDS HELP ..SURE IS SOMETHING WARM RUNNING DOWN MY NECK AND IT AINT RAIN ... 1 MILLION VOTES CLOSER IN 10 HOURS ..THE LEAD WILL BE GONE BY NOON ..WE;; BEFORE NOON ...

THIS REMINDS ME OF TRAFFIC .. EITHER YOUR FLOWING WITH TRAFFIC ..GOING FASTER THEN TRAFFIC OR GETTING RUN OVER BY THE TRAFFIC .... RIGHT NOW .I NEED TO PICK UP SOME SPEED IM ABOULT TO GET RUN OVER ..LOL

If some people don't loose their concience and pick up the speed,Colt will not win!!!!! :(

Need some help here. Is the problem on my end or the ASA's.

I'm finding it extremely difficult, and extremely slow to vote (manually) right now. Only 2 or 3 votes per minute at best.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Same thing is happening on my end too.

Whats up with that?

My browser has also slowed down considerably between screens. Yet it works fine on other websites.

It looks like the ASA website administrator has done something to confuse the Auto Voting. If so, it's a good thing for us Texans. Brandon's votes have suddenly slowed way down, and now we're widening the gap again. At the slow rate we're forced to vote, they will have a hard time making up 450K votes.

It sure does try my patience now, though, with the weird way it's acting. I feel confident that if manual voting is required for future votes, the support from us Texans will pave the way for a victory for Colt.

At 2:00 pm the lead is back up to 465,000, from 379,000 at 9:30 am.

The problem I see with the slow down, if it continues, is it is going to discourage a lot of individual voters from around here who get on here at night. I'm afraid they will find it too frustrating to stay on very long before they give up and go on to doing something else.

At 2:00 pm the lead is back up to 465,000, from 379,000 at 9:30 am.

The problem I see with the slow down, if it continues, is it is going to discourage a lot of individual voters from around here who get on here at night. I'm afraid they will find it too frustrating to stay on very long before they give up and go on to doing something else.

Well let me say this to all then. People please don't give up. We have kept Colt in the lead every week except for one. It would be a shame if he lost it now.

PLEASE keep voting, even if it's slow.

If nothing else play a game and go back and fort between the two. Vote, click to your game and then click back to voting.

Guest 41 Fan

hey what happened to ur million vote leed ?

u might as well give up now bc this weekend we plan on bring out the brandon brigade and win going away. and too all u Texans who sent me those nice PMs... ha ha ha

hey what happened to ur million vote leed ?

u might as well give up now bc this weekend we plan on bring out the brandon brigade and win going away. and too all u Texans who sent me those nice PMs... ha ha ha

What a jerk! You probably think that traction control is ok also.(I am not saying this about Brandon, it's to you racefan41) At least by this web site we know that Colt has support and fans.

Archived