COLT

Budman

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the two unknown variables .................. 1. What is the 41's Max rate capability. 2. What is the max rate the ASA Server buffer will accept.

My experience is as the rates coming in to their buffer increase, the server starts to defend itself by throwing delays of varying lengths in that throw off the timing on the autoclickers.

The noon lead is 771,000.

All you have to do when this happens is slow down the clicker.If you guys and girls REALLY want to win this thing for Colt we ALL need to be on "auto".I know I keep harping on this but it's the only way to get the win!!!!We have come to far to end up with empty pockets!!!!

rumor has it that the " " brandon brigade " " we heard about is actually one of his crew members that doubles in his real life as a computer programmer. when he flips the switch it's all over , so i say piss on it ,those that can stay by the computer should be on auto. but it's funny that they accuse him on this site and the asa site of cheating.

little brother you owe alot of people alot of t-shirts when this is over.

WOULD BE SOMETHING IF ASA COULD SEE WHAT HAS HAPPEND WITH THIS GUY AND HIS CRONNIES .HOW FAST THEY ARE .AND KNOW THERE S NO WAY THEY CAN MAKE UP THAT FAR BEHIND AND D.Q THEM ...I KNOW WE HAVE HAD SOME ON THE CLICKER TOO ..BUT 98 PERCENT OF THIS IS .MANUAL ..ALOT OF POEPLE PUT ALOT OF TIME .INTO THIS .LEGAL ....AND IF THIS OTHER BUNCH CAN JUST COME IN AND KEEP WIPEING THE HARD WORK THAT ALOT HAVE DONE .WOULD NOT BE A VICTORY FOR THEM IN THE EYES OF US .AND OTHERS .. AND IF THEY GET THIER JOLLYS OFF WINNING THAT WAY ..THEN LORD HAVE MERCY ON THIER LIFE IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO EM SOMEDAY .......IN THIS CASE A CHEATER CAN WIN ..MAYBE ..AND CRAZY YOUR BROTHER WILL NOT OWE US A THING ..JUST KEEP ON DOING WHAT HE DOES .HE IS A CHAMPION .NO MATTER THE OUTCOME .. BUT THE FAT PERSON HASNT SUNG YET ...

Well I for one want to be on there to see if he actually has the kahunas to do it .............. IF he really can!

On the other hand, maybe that's just what they want us to believe.

'Horse & Colt, I would really be honored to wear a 15 t-shirt!

WOULD BE SOMETHING IF ASA COULD SEE WHAT HAS HAPPEND WITH THIS GUY AND HIS CRONNIES .HOW FAST THEY ARE .AND KNOW THERE S NO WAY THEY CAN MAKE UP THAT FAR BEHIND AND D.Q THEM ...I KNOW WE HAVE HAD SOME ON THE CLICKER TOO ..BUT 98 PERCENT OF THIS IS .MANUAL ..ALOT OF POEPLE PUT ALOT OF TIME .INTO THIS .LEGAL ....AND IF THIS OTHER BUNCH CAN JUST COME IN AND KEEP WIPEING THE HARD WORK THAT ALOT HAVE DONE .WOULD NOT BE A VICTORY FOR THEM IN THE EYES OF US .AND OTHERS .. AND IF THEY GET THIER JOLLYS OFF WINNING THAT WAY ..THEN LORD HAVE MERCY ON THIER LIFE IT WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO EM SOMEDAY .......IN THIS CASE A CHEATER CAN WIN ..MAYBE ..AND CRAZY YOUR BROTHER WILL NOT OWE US A THING ..JUST KEEP ON DOING WHAT HE DOES .HE IS A CHAMPION .NO MATTER THE OUTCOME .. BUT THE FAT PERSON HASNT SUNG YET ...

There is not as many on "auto" as you might think.It says on their website to vote as many times as you want so venture on over to the "grey" area with me. ;)

Well I for one want to be on there to see if he actually has the kahunas to do it .............. IF he really can!

I believe Crazy is right.How else can you explain the big lead that was wiped out in one night,and why did the massive voting stop short of taking the lead. <_< Oh and speak for yourself Oldtimer I want a shirt!!! :D:D:D:):)

There is not as many on "auto" as you might think.It says on their website to vote as many times as you want so venture on over to the "grey" area with me. ;)

I believe Crazy is right.How else can you explain the big lead that was wiped out in one night,and why did the massive voting stop short of taking the lead. <_< Oh and speak for yourself Oldtimer I want a shirt!!! :D:D:D:):)

HEY I WAS JUST BEING NICE ..I WANT A SHIRT ASWELL .BUT WE DONT WANT TO BREAK HIS WALLET ...LOL AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE GREY .ALL DAY LONG AND THEN SOME ....DOES . 1 TO 1 MEAN ANYTHING ..THATS AS FAST AS I CAN GO ..THE SAD THING ABOULT THIS .AFTER ITS OVER ..WE WILL GO BACK TO WHAT WEVE BEEN DOING ..GETTING POEPLE MAD AND SUCH ..IN FACT I HAVENT BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH NICK LATELY ..THAT WILL CHANGE IM SURE ...LOL

They aren't making a charge more than we have slowed down our voting pace... i have turned up the click rate to offset.. but the server is pretty fast right now because the load is down...(less users)

unless he hacks the ASA servers to change the number... they have to follow the same process we do really..

hacking a server is a federal off..

No OT, the server guards itself against that. Now that 41 tried to increase their rate, look how much the server has slowed down.

We just need as many as we can voting as fast as we can and as fast as the server will allow.

Landlord,

It did the same to me. Just keep tryin'. Be patient. You'll get back in.

I must have had only a stop and go cuz I am back on the track.Had to slow the pace up a little but thats ok.

No OT, the server guards itself against that. Now that 41 tried to increase their rate, look how much the server has slowed down.

We just need as many as we can voting as fast as we can and as fast as the server will allow.

Landlord,

It did the same to me. Just keep tryin'. Be patient. You'll get back in.

I was checking the vote rate with my other computer.I wonder if they have software that detects multiple votes coming from the same ISP? <_<

At 4:00pm, The lead has been reduced by 71,000 since 3:00 pm

The current voting rate for the 41 is 4370 votes per minute.

Colt's lead has diminished by 360,000 since noon.

I guess as 'Horse said, he flipped the switch. Could be worse. He could have waited until 3:00 AM :)

I guess as 'Horse said, he flipped the switch. Could be worse. He could have waited until 3:00 AM :)

don't fret.........maybe we have our own switch?

i still find it funny that you can call a guy and his support cheaters and then think you can pop off 4,300 votes a minute and sleep right......total horse sh!#.

Perhaps I unintentionally created a misunderstanding.

Let me rephrase my last post.............................................................

"As 'Horse said, the 41 Crewman/programmer has flipped the switch. It could be worse. He could have waited until 3:00 AM."

Archived