Quiet On Here

If more of our Texas short tracks would post official stuff on here and share results on here and use the site to promote their upcoming events, the chatter would return.

Most of our hits are coming from search engines - people who are looking for information about this or that.  The fact is that LSSZ has an incredible amount of Texas racing history - as it actually happened.  IT's call a "primary source" historical material. 

Facebook became the place to rant and rave a few years back so much of the ranting and raving on here slowed way down.  We still get lots of hits, but if anyone judges by the amount of chatter, it's misleading.

Nick

It's just that some of us attended one of Nick's suspension workshops. I for one still have a head that spins in one direction and does a 180 and spins in the other direction. This cycles about every 3 minutes. Once mine and possibly others can stop this wobbly situation maybe the chatter will pick up. 

8 hours ago, Radical said:

It's just that some of us attended one of Nick's suspension workshops. I for one still have a head that spins in one direction and does a 180 and spins in the other direction. This cycles about every 3 minutes. Once mine and possibly others can stop this wobbly situation maybe the chatter will pick up. 

chatter chatter bing bong .. ok .. i havent ofund my mind after nicks class see what i mean  . the f is in the wrong spot i am just one adjustment away from correcting that little tight in the turns ..the f stands for  that word that starts with f and ends with uck ..and it isnt what  you think the word is .. now you woke me up .... damn its hot out there ..threw the meat on the outside zgrill smoker  and never plugged it in  .. burgers were cooked just right and hour later .. dang  the dems should be happy i didnt polute the air today  .except a few backfires in my jeans ..  

It's really not all that complicated, folks.  It's physics (broken down into language that anyone with a Jr. High School educations can understand), basic suspension geometry and some good old racer common sense.  And believe me, the stuff I teach works.

5 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Cotton Bowl is definitely a good place to go lately. If we were closer, I'd make more trips there myself. 

well i went out to my second race at the ranch  of the season ...worth it tonight ...   track was really good  from top to bottom and let alot of close  racing many  times  three  wide here  and sometimes four wide  ..jessie . allen and i dont know who was in the other car ran three wide most of the heat race  dog eat dog with jessie the meat .. how they did not hit each other was fantastic driving  . jesse was wall hugged most of the race with not inches to spare .. he said  the other drivers must have thought they had him where they wanted  where he would back out .. they dont know jessie  . racing at the old bull ring  pays off ..  

15 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Cotton Bowl is definitely a good place to go lately. If we were closer, I'd make more trips there myself. 

It was a great night of racing up there. It’s just a nice, well run place. And the racing was off the charts.