Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am tying to get a date at sas speedway for tryouts, will post it as sone as we can there are 3 things we consider. 1. are you freindly 2.clean cut 3. and can you tell us if it is pushing or loose---cause will give you both.

I'm interested. I race in the Texas Pro Sedans right now, but I'm looking to move up in the ranks. Just let me know of the details as far as where you're shop is, any costs involved, and when.

Adam - Are you really ready to double dip? I don't think that you can get out of your contract racing the 78. ;)

BTW - When you put the 78 back into the winner's circle, I think you will have a wide range of rides offered to you!! B)

Lloyd-Actually, Mike encourages running double duty. I think I mentioned it before, but someday I want to race in NEXTEL Cup. And being that the requirements for that are 20 and younger for most teams, I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. Since I didn't start racing at 5 like most others. I'm grateful for your confidence. And everyone elses for that matter.

Oldtimer, It seems like all we do is laugh at the race shop laugh and smile at the track, why be any other way, Ther is no normal life theres just life so I choose to be happy go lucky. O I forgot to mention that we are just a tad bit crazy.

my thoughts as well .

With all the entrants we have this is definatly an off season program to find a driver, It looks like we will have a 4th teamate , Keith Patrick will come on board starting now. For those of you who do not no keith he is an outstanding person. After some long talks with him he will be part of the Howell team, Just letting you all know. Now there will be 4 teams running under the direction of Howell racing team, I think between all of us we will have the knowledge to put together a real fine team effort. We are going to consider everyone , And Myself as a person Will give that chance to everyone win or lose. It will be a long process to ensure every gets a fair chance at it. I look forward to bringing more info in the near future. This does not change anything, It just means we will have 4 trucks instead of three.

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in being contacted reguarding the driver auditions. I know you have NUMEROUS people interested. But, I would love the opportunity to drive for you.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jeff Weir

Allison Legacy Driver #11

832-867-2061

weirracing@hotmail.com

To all that have responded, thank you----you will all get your chance, heres is how it goes, the first 10 to post there names will be the first I take for round number 1---10 at a time the first place we will run at will be at a gocart track behind retama horse race track, if you cant drive a go cart----I figure you cant drive a truck, word of advice some gocarts are slower than others Im looking for a total packige driver, who likes to race hard, and also except defeat, also who is not a smart @ss. or full of himself. So here is what I am looking for you can be 100% bad ass as a driver, If your attitude sucks, you mine as well be a 0% driver in my book. Good luck first 10 its almost here. Please leave a name and number its already paid for. Post your name and number on this board for all to see.

To all that have responded, thank you----you will all get your chance, heres is how it goes, the first 10 to post there names will be the first I take for round number 1---10 at a time the first place we will run at will be at a gocart track behind retama horse race track, if you cant drive a go cart----I figure you cant drive a truck, word of advice some gocarts are slower than others Im looking for a total packige driver, who likes to race hard, and also except defeat, also who is not a smart @ss. or full of himself. So here is what I am looking for you can be 100% bad ass as a driver, If your attitude sucks, you mine as well be a 0% driver in my book. Good luck first 10 its almost here. Please leave a name and number its already paid for. Post your name and number on this board for all to see.

Adam McCosh #78 Texas Pro Sedans, (210) 259-7074 (my cell).

Archived