Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

I guess that's one way of weeding out some of the THR drivers that would've liked to try out. Besides that is a Friday and I am sure not everyone could get off work and still get to S.A. I know you can't please everyone and I'm not trying out anyways but thought I would throw that out there.

I think there are only 2 THR drivers on the "interest" list, one of whom has said he won't race there next year, and the other of whom is trying to sell his car to go dirt racing. That being the case, holding the deal on the spectacular weekend won't run off any THR folks, but there are alot of other folks on the list who would normally be at the spectacular...so holding it on that weekend would either show Matt who was really interested or show that he really does't give a rat's butt about THR, or both.

Best of luck to all of you. I know where we'll be. ;)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that's one way of weeding out some of the THR drivers that would've liked to try out. Besides that is a Friday and I am sure not everyone could get off work and still get to S.A. I know you can't please everyone and I'm not trying out anyways but thought I would throw that out there.

waa waa boo hoo hoo

big mark, if u and me and red could get in a cart and race it would be fun, but that would be one BIG go cart. ha ha ha

big john

waa waa boo hoo hoo

big mark, if u and me and red could get in a cart and race it would be fun, but that would be one BIG go cart. ha ha ha

big john

john,

ya keeping red busy.... i may need him nest week....

Termite 99, Dam secret is out, and yes you get a game token, but only one. And congrats to bradley for going to drive those gocarts when everyone said he was wasting his money , I know it is apples to oranges but it is free and if you cant drive a gocart you cant drive a streetstock or truck. but hey who am I good luck at thunderhill your one of the best drivers I have seen drive a racecar and ill leave it at that. :)

Yes sir bill you can, It will be fun there are a lot of racers there, should be fun to get to know each and every one of them. Even the people who do not win will still have a great time in my opinion win lose or draw this will be fun. will be posting an exact time this week with directions to the facility I can only take 10 at a time, I hope yall are ready it is going to be 30 miles of fun HINT---hahahahahahaahha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived