Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

Michael Umscheid

2000 - legends cars national champion

2003 - finished 9th overall out of 1500 in Red Bull Driver Search

2006 - finished 2nd overall driving a USAC Ford Focus Midget in All American Driver Challenge

currently working in houston as lead mechanic for AJ Foyt's indy car team

512 - 663 - 1009 (Cell)

512 - 335 - 2292 (Home)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me set it straight, I had a lot of people PM me, about how they can bring sponsors and motors to the table.STOP ,STOP ,STOP. Number one I do not need a sponsor thats already done. 2. Do not need motors, and let me explain why. Because if I had to Fire you from the race team, I do not want anyone saying well hay thats my motor etc, etc, etc, etc bla, bla , bla. there will be none of that because I foot the bill, and that does not make it fair to everyone else who do not have anything to bring to the table such as sponsor money or motors or whatever. I hope that clears that up for everyone ---not going to name names ps--- Listen I have already had a bunch of friends ask if they could drive the truck. I had to tell them no. this will be the most fairest---unbiased try outs Period, THATS IT. I cant have it any other way. thanks for your undrstanding, . Matthew

Guest bigfat
Let me set it straight, I had a lot of people PM me, about how they can bring sponsors and motors to the table.STOP ,STOP ,STOP. Number one I do not need a sponsor thats already done. 2. Do not need motors, and let me explain why. Because if I had to Fire you from the race team, I do not want anyone saying well hay thats my motor etc, etc, etc, etc bla, bla , bla. there will be none of that because I foot the bill, and that does not make it fair to everyone else who do not have anything to bring to the table such as sponsor money or motors or whatever. I hope that clears that up for everyone ---not going to name names ps--- Listen I have already had a bunch of friends ask if they could drive the truck. I had to tell them no. this will be the most fairest---unbiased try outs Period, THATS IT. I cant have it any other way. thanks for your undrstanding, . Matthew

I hear by retract my offer to bring peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the shop if I am selected. Sorry Matthew.

Guest bigfat

I'm pretty sure the Adapter Kit that Debbie gave Tator last year will work. It comes complete with a couple of 4x4 blocks and a yellow pages phone book.

I'm pretty sure the Adapter Kit that Debbie gave Tator last year will work. It comes complete with a couple of 4x4 blocks and a yellow pages phone book.

Man, You guys give her a break. I'm going to laugh when she puts the Whoopin on everyone!

Nick

Not a hair on your hinny if you dont put you name on the list!!! :D

Papa - It wouldn't be fair to the rest if I added my name to the list. It would be like taking candy from a baby... LOL

Nick

Guest bigfat
Nick

I was really hoping you would sign up. I figure between the two of us we could figure out how to start one. Maybe even get it to move under its own power. :blink:

Now that's funny.

I'll volunteer to change the oil.

Archived