Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

Papa, It is a chevy---- right now you know I have to transform it into a dodge. number --0-- will be the number no pictures yet, but I can tell you that it will be pink if christine wins.

Ok Matt,

You went and did it... If it's Pink, I'm in....

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,my name is Bill LaBarge and I'm very interested in running your Truck!!! I am the only 6 time champion of the Texas Pro sedan series and have run in the TIDA Late model series and NASCAR late model series in SA. !!! My crew chief sent you my contact information some time back but if you need it again here it is :

Email : BLaBarge27@verizon.net

Day Phone : 979-775-0214

24/7 Cell : 979-820-1991

Please call or write if you have any questions !!!

Thanks for your consideration

Bill LaBarge

• 2 weeks later...
First tryouts will be mid to late october--trying to finalize a date, It cost me $600 a tryout at the gokart track It sis a real bargain for me just to see all the different racers race from every class of racing , the judges will be BIG JOHN< DOUG MYSTERY MAN, Kevin and myself.

will the tryouts be held on the weekend or weekday?

i assume weekend because people have to work on weekdays, but i just want ot make sure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess that's one way of weeding out some of the THR drivers that would've liked to try out. Besides that is a Friday and I am sure not everyone could get off work and still get to S.A. I know you can't please everyone and I'm not trying out anyways but thought I would throw that out there.

Archived