Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have decided to add a 3rd truck team------

I think they need a car limit like in NASCAR all these mega-teams are squashing the little guys. :lol:

Matt why not just pay for my team's pit entry fees I only have 3 or 4 guys. I'll put anything on my truck for that. I'm just kidding I don't want to rob Terry D of a pretty sweet deal.

C Moore. You may have not been the fastest last saturday---but with all those girls screaming your name,-----you where probably the best looking---dam all I heard was CCCCCAAAAAMMMMRRRROOOONNN lol. :D:D:P

Great I guess I'm the male Anna Kornicova of the USRA Truck series. Beautiful but just not fast. B)

It's turning in the middle I just gotta fix the loose off now and I'll be drivin fast. Maybe I can pick up a few pointers from Ricky Bobby this weekend.

I am tying to get a date at sas speedway for tryouts, will post it as sone as we can there are 3 things we consider. 1. are you freindly 2.clean cut 3. and can you tell us if it is pushing or loose---cause will give you both.

I'm interested. I race in the Texas Pro Sedans right now, but I'm looking to move up in the ranks. Just let me know of the details as far as where you're shop is, any costs involved, and when.

Archived