Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigfat
big fat you could not come up with anymore phone numbers .are those all yours . well wont be hard to contact you . :lol:

2 cell #s, 1 home # and 1 work #. That's normal right????? :D I had a 3rd cell phone but it got taken away from me. :(

!. Adam Mcosh 2. Gerald Fisher 3. Bruce Barber 4. Arthur Hermiz 5. Stan Eastly 6. Josh Freeman 7. Jeff Weir 8. Dale Caswell 9. Jody Stuart 10. The infamous jason. next group of ten will be the next group of ten. I will call each and everyone to work out schedule so all of yall can make it.

Dang Matt, now you've got the 07 driver and crew chief wanting to jump ship! You must have a good thing going here.

Seriously though, the number of current drivers who have replied, some of whom are already racing in higher divisions than the truck series, make it plainly obvious how tempting a "free ride" really is.

Best of luck to all of you.

Chase, I dont believe it is going to be a free ride: looks to me that i will have to earn that ride agianst some very good drivers including my crew chief.

Yep, that's why I put the "free ride" part in quotes, because ain't nothing free in this world, but it's still going to be a cool opportunity for someone.

Archived