Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

I don't think anyone should respond to this post anymore. When the tryout DOEs happen, start a new post and go from there. There are a lot of us that would kill for a shot to drive someone elses racecar, there are some of us that are able to have there own, then there are those that dream about it because they don't think they could be able to do it. 6 years ago I only dreamed about it, one person let me drive there car and I was hooked. I have driven my own car for 5 years now, giving others the oppurtunity to drive it too. We all know that you are not making money racing in this area, so just the fact that someone has 4 cars and is willing to give someone a chance, you got to give that person some respect for spending the money so someone that doesn't have the funding can get a chance at a dream.

P.S. SDR Motorsports will have an anouncement for 2007 as soon as the deal is signed. I would like to get help from everyone in the racing community to help out in a charity deal. Will now more later this week, been out of the country for the last 8 days so I have to get caught up.

Arthur Hermiz

777 SDRphoto.com HMP Stock Car

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off i have never been slow to admit i was wrong i am just not usually wrong............ and no i dont race at thr only i race at pleasonton i race in bryan when he is open that is i race waco houston bellmead stephenville sas mcallen but currently i race nothing but time and bunkers got to spend about 6 hours in a bunker last night while we were getting the hell bombed out of us so as for racing right now i could give 2 terds i would hope that you do manage to get your third team up and going or even a fourth fifth or sixth i just dont see it happening this year or really even next................ driving a truck would be fun and never say i wont be driving one i just definately wont be driving yours as for the iq thing i havent insulted your intelligence just your integrity please dont insult mine

ROCKSTAN, I AM CERTAIN MY INTEGRITY IS NOT IN QUESTION, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE TO HELP OUT OTHER PEOPLE------ IT HAS BEEN A WHOLE LOT----NOW----THAT BEING SAID---- YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR ATTITUDE ABOUT ME AND THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT A THIRD TEAM REALLY SUCKS. IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO BE A NA SAYER BECAUSE U HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE BY SAYING IT WILL NOT HAPPEN IF IT DOES THATS GREAT EITHER WAY NO SWEAT OFF YOUR BACK---THE THIRD TRUCK IS BEING BUILT RIGHT NOW AT KEITH PATRICKS HILL COUNTRY SATELITE HAS THE OTHER I HAVE ONE AT MY SHOP HHHMMM THAT MAKES THREE THE FOURTH GOT DESTROYED, I ALREADY HAVE A MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION FOR THE THIRD TRUCK, WHEN THE FOURTH TRUCK GOT WIPED OUT IN THE LAST RACE ,IT DID DELAY THE THIRD TEAM A LITTLE BIT, IF IT WAS NOT FOR THAT THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM. NOW I CAN ASSURE THAT THERE WILL BE SOMEONE WE PICK IN THE THIRD TRUCK-----"THIS YEAR" PLEASE TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. I FELT LIKE YOUR COMMENTS WHERE UNWARRANTED TO SAY THE LEAST----BUT IF THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO SO BE IT----I JUST DO NOT THINK IT RIGHT. THAT BEING SAID STAY SAFE AND COME BACK IN ONE PIECE. MATT

pOORBOY I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR YEARS U WOULD SURE GIVE THEM ALL THEY COULD HANDLE, BUT I AM GETTING WISE AND STARTING TO QUIT BEING A NICE GUY ABOUT RULES AND STUFF YOU CAN BET WHEN MY TEAM SHOWS BACK UP IT WILL BE NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE-------MEANING MOTOR WITH ALOT MORE HORSES TO IT AND A CHASIS THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE 16 SHIMES IN THE LEFT FRONT MOTOR MOUNT TO GET IT TO LEVEL THANKS BIG JOHN FOR THAT HELP .I HATE TO SAY IT NOW DAYS BUT IT NEEDS TO BE SAID . THEERE ARE 2 KINDS OF PEOPLE AND BEHIND THE SCENES THEY WILL SILENTLY AGREE WITH ME THERE ARE CHEATERS AND THERE ARE LOSERS , DOES EVERYONE ONE KNOW THAT LAST YEAR THAT

NOT 1 MOTOR WAS TORE DOWN NOT 1 LAST YEAR SO NO MORE MR NICE GUY " WHICH I AM" THROW ALL THAT CRAP OUT THE WINDOW AND LETS ROLL. IT TAKES ME A LOT LONGER THAN MOST BECAUSE I AM HONEST SO BEFORE ANY OF MY TEAMMATES SHOW UP THER NOT GOING TO HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO WIN INCLUDING ME AND THE REASON I BRING THIS UP IBEFORE HAND IS BECAUSE I CAN WELL I TOLD YOUY SO ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT AND POORBOY YOU CAN RACE ANYTHING I HAVE ANYTIME YOU CAN DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF ANYTHING I DO NOTICE----

lol poorboy always drive.s the wheels off .comes from not haven enough money to have the best .but you cant tell it by how fast he is ....... no poorboy im not buttering you up fer anything ,just the truth .when you dont have the money you have to work harder with what you have .and rick rapp was one of the best at that .bruce your close .well maybe a 100 miles away from rick but . :D

• 5 years later...

Wow Nick.... I was talking about Matt Howell and Damon(sorry if I ms-spelled his name) Bean the other day. Wasn't the truck that Damon had his wreck in on the front straight at SAS one of these trucks? One of his wifes friends is a friend of mine. We were talking about that wreck and how his wife called my friend just after it happened. Sorry if I got the wrong truck....

(edited for bad grammar)

Wow Nick.... I was talking about Matt Howell and Damon(sorry if I ms-spelled his name) Bean the other day. Wasn't the truck that Damon had his wreck in on the front straight at SAS one of these trucks? One of his wifes friends is a friend of mine. We were talking about that wreck and how his wife called my friend just after it happened. Sorry if I got the wrong truck....

(edited for bad grammar)

That would be the one that Mr. Bean got fined by the FAA for failing to file a flight plan...

Nick

Archived