NA$CAR has a problem

rebelracewriter

NA$CAR has a problem...Let me rephrase that, NA$CAR has a new problem...Lets see how they handle it...They COULD use the Martinsville finish as big promotional tool to help fill the stands(one of their initial problem) in the future….Personally, I see them making up some dumbass rule.---jmo

There are those, other drivers included, who are against that type of move….Even though one has tried it himself(Larson) and another in the past(Edwards)….Now I get there's a safety issue somewhere in there….BUT, is it anymore a safety issue as turning the leader in front of the field on a restart or blocking for the lead at Daytona or Talledega?….Either way the odds of wadding up the field are there.

Then there's those 'what iffers' saying if had been so-and-so would you still have the same opinion...Valid point….But as with any on-track encounter there will always be at least two differing opinions as to fault...Now chastain has a history….But so did Earnhardt that some loved, some hated along with numerous others of earlier eras.

Chastain reminds me some of Tim Richmond….Not in driving style or ability, which is yet to be determined career-wise….But, like Richmond, he's a flamboyant, charismatic figure that doesn't fit so neatly into NA$CARs tidy little box...He rubs people the wrong way, literally and figuratively, but so do many other current, past drivers.

Lets see which way NA$CAR plays it.

WELL IT DRUMS UP FANS INTEREST  .gotta be a bad boy somewhere .  nacar has missed the rusty  dale   tony  darrel   rudd  .shows ... the fans have missed that . the outcry  over dale and terry  i was just  trying to rattle his cage  was big  .so  all this isnt much different  . big issue nascar can not  follow a fairness rule . every driver depending on his popular status is penalized differently on a common issue  . . ONE  driver can wreck someone  attack them  personaly and  get a one race  time out  no fines no points lost  ..another get fined loss of points  and so on for doing  less  .. ..nascar is in the middle of a crissis alright .it lost its true identity   with sponsors now controling the show .........ross is headed  the bush ways  lagano ways  BUT NONE OF THEM WILL EVER MATCH DALE SR ..... BOY WAS THAT CRAZY  what ross pulled  .. but it worked he is in the title fight  .....i do not think i watched 50 laps of that race .. the ending  was worth  it .the 11 team is out ..

What happened Saturday? Do you live under a rock that was all over the place. Ty Gibbs took out Brandon Jones on the last lap to win the race. He flat drove through him.  But heres the catch Ty Gibbs is locked into the final 4 for Phoenix, Brandon Jones has to win the race to be locked into the final 4. So instead of helping his TEAMMATE and making it 2 JGR cars vs 2 JRM cars at Phoenix going for the championship you now have 3 JRM cars and 1 JGR car. Blatant dumb stupid move. 

But here's what gets me where is the outrage on this page for what Ty Gibbs did? 

Oh thats right we only want to focus on the wrong doings of Bubba and no one else.  If your mad at Bubba for letting Hamlin pass but not mad about this you need to check yourself in the mirror because you got problems.

57 minutes ago, Josh42 said:

Oh thats right we only want to focus on the wrong doings of Bubba and no one else.  If your mad at Bubba for letting Hamlin pass but not mad about this you need to check yourself in the mirror because you got problems.

Com'on Josh.....I think you follow my fb page enough to know I've dissed "grandpas money 3.0" too.....As for the Bubbette comment it was addressed as part of the context of "helping teammates.".....You know, what SHR got gigged HEAVILY for at the Roval.

The only problem Nascar has is that they didnt have any seats left to sell at Martinsville or this week at Phoenix.   Mr. Chastain sent it in there man and the crown and twitter went wild.   Carl Edwards tried it, Larson tried it last year and Chastain got it done.  As long as he knocked Dennis out of the playoffs, I am all good with it

6 hours ago, Josh42 said:

But here's what gets me where is the outrage on this page for what Ty Gibbs did? 

I do not for one second condone what this brat has done. He has a good A$$ whooping coming. It would be better for the Coach to do it. Otherwise, someone a little bigger and tougher than him will take him behind the tire pit and come back by himself.

13 hours ago, Josh42 said:

What happened Saturday? Do you live under a rock that was all over the place. Ty Gibbs took out Brandon Jones on the last lap to win the race. He flat drove through him.  But heres the catch Ty Gibbs is locked into the final 4 for Phoenix, Brandon Jones has to win the race to be locked into the final 4. So instead of helping his TEAMMATE and making it 2 JGR cars vs 2 JRM cars at Phoenix going for the championship you now have 3 JRM cars and 1 JGR car. Blatant dumb stupid move. 

SORRY JOSH  no i did not see it or hear about  till i saw it here ... .. with all my time taken up trying to help a vet   getting his car painted  building a fund up out at the tracks  making deals where i can  having a local veteran   who owns a shop  repair  the t56 and many other things that purtain  to helping this  vet and his family   .plus  driving up to port lavaca today with the body  man  to pull some donated parts  off some  cameros a fine racer and his family  had . on top of all of  this  the car has to be completed in less than three weeks  a very tall order  with  a small budget .so  on the 19th of november  we can do our raffle draw  at sames ford   with many i hope veterans and fans alike who all are invited  come hoping its a nice day with food and drinks  then present the car back to  the vet who knows his car is being fixed but does not know  it will not look  like the car he dropped of .. ... so  i have not had the luxury to sit and watch much of anything of late .  now   when i do get a  chance to  breath i  get to see something   in between the passing out naps i get  for some reason maybe lack of sleep  could be a reason   .. .. so  its great we have speedzone where i can learn about what may be going on  .and thank u for the report ...

20 minutes ago, HiTech said:

SORRY JOSH  no i did not see it or hear about  till i saw it here ... .. with all my time taken up trying to help a vet   getting his car painted  building a fund up out at the tracks  making deals where i can  having a local veteran   who owns a shop  repair  the t56 and many other things that purtain  to helping this  vet and his family   .plus  driving up to port lavaca today with the body  man  to pull some donated parts  off some  cameros a fine racer and his family  had . on top of all of  this  the car has to be completed in less than three weeks  a very tall order  with  a small budget .so  on the 19th of november  we can do our raffle draw  at sames ford   with many i hope veterans and fans alike who all are invited  come hoping its a nice day with food and drinks  then present the car back to  the vet who knows his car is being fixed but does not know  it will not look  like the car he dropped of .. ... so  i have not had the luxury to sit and watch much of anything of late .  now   when i do get a  chance to  breath i  get to see something   in between the passing out naps i get  for some reason maybe lack of sleep  could be a reason   .. .. so  its great we have speedzone where i can learn about what may be going on  .and thank u for the report ...

u said do i live under a rock .. at this time i have a  big rock on top of me and i am  chipping  it away little by little  .and though its costing me in many ways and my wife  ..  the payoff will be a big smile  . i can not feel  the mountains load of rocks a veteran his wife his children  live under daily 24 ,7  all i can do  is help chip some of it down i hope ..anything i lose will never amount  to what a vet goes through.......

5 minutes ago, HiTech said:

i watched the video  .. not very smart on gibbs end . good way to loose respect  . he will have to learn  u never wreck out a team mate  like this when so much is on the line for both .selfish smiles during the interview  proves he lacks any care for others but himself ..

1 hour ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

What y'all think of Austin Hill coldcocking Myatt Snyder?

Wished I knew more about what was going on and being said. All I heard was Hill advised Snyder to leave the area several times. He didn't listen and paid the price. As I said, wished I knew more.

5 minutes ago, Radical said:

Wished I knew more about what was going on and being said. All I heard was Hill advised Snyder to leave the area several times. He didn't listen and paid the price. As I said, wished I knew more.

I heard this same thing, and agree with Radical.

7 minutes ago, HiTech said:

WELL  if matt did get warning after warning and didnt  heed .. i would have hit him too.....answers that  .. 

from what is being told is that Myatt told Austin that ever since he went to RCR he has been a Cocky mf’er.