NA$CAR has a problem

rebelracewriter

9 hours ago, Josh42 said:

from what is being told is that Myatt told Austin that ever since he went to RCR he has been a Cocky mf’er. 

ok gotta  it but did matt get the warnings . that is the question i want to know  i have been told i was a no good driver and few other words  those are words i shook off as  an opinion ,,but not backing off when warned  if i was or others i warned   just makes matters worst ..i never want to hit anyone but sometimes the point has to be made .  .now will nascar send austin  to anger managment  ..we will see along with matt ..

There is a problem in this country right now, largely due to social media, where people think they can say anything they want, and there not be any ramifications from it. If you don't want to run the risk of getting dropped, then stfu. Or man up and stand behind what you say, and if that gets you dropped, so be it.

3 hours ago, rails said:

There is a problem in this country right now, largely due to social media, where people think they can say anything they want, and there not be any ramifications from it. If you don't want to run the risk of getting dropped, then stfu. Or man up and stand behind what you say, and if that gets you dropped, so be it.

advocating for violence are u .. 🙃

The problem is the guy who is so insecure that he has to drop someone for trash talking.   Trash talking never hurt anyone.  Where does the violence stop?  If a small guy gets dropped, does he get a jack handle?  A gun?  Run over him with a car?   The sanctioning body needs to mandate that these guys get help with managing their anger.

Edited by 24nomo

4 hours ago, 24nomo said:

The problem is the guy who is so insecure that he has to drop someone for trash talking.   Trash talking never hurt anyone.  Where does the violence stop?  If a small guy gets dropped, does he get a jack handle?  A gun?  Run over him with a car?   The sanctioning body needs to mandate that these guys get help with managing their anger.

well then i fit the bill needing anger management  . very  very rare when i have to warn someone   up to a point i have to hit them to make my point ..  anger issues isnt the problem  its the person who  is attacking me with the problem  he   has a problem with hearing and understanding this is not the time to speak with me ... thats symple  and looks like this was the issue of not hearing and understanding .

10 hours ago, 24nomo said:

Stay in your own pit stall, or stfu. Or, stand behind what you say and where you say it. 

10 hours ago, 24nomo said:

Ok, I will say a prayer that noone gets injured when you dropped them because they hurt you feelings.

I’m so thankful mommie didn’t walk me to school everyday. 

snyder was in the wrong pits to be the victim. 

12 hours ago, rails said:

snyder was in the wrong pits to be the victim. 

If I remember correctly, by the video they were not in the pits. They were on pit road by Hill's car where they got parked after coming off the track. Does not make much difference. If someone asks you to leave the area they are in I would leave unless I wanted to be confrontational as well.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:54 AM, Radical said:

Does not make much difference. If someone asks you to leave the area they are in I would leave unless I wanted to be confrontational as well.

It should not matter where you are at.   It doesnt make it ok to drop someone because you dont want them to talk to you.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:07 PM, rails said:

I’m so thankful mommie didn’t walk me to school everyday. 

The world would be a better place if we had more mommies walking their kids to school everyday.   Maybe they would stay away from the violence that they learn when mommy isnt around

1 hour ago, 24nomo said:

It should not matter where you are at.   It doesnt make it ok to drop someone because you dont want them to talk to you.

The world would be a better place if we had more mommies walking their kids to school everyday.   Maybe they would stay away from the violence that they learn when mommy isnt around

I noticed snider didn’t have anything happen to him this week like he did last week. Maybe he learned something without mommie being around. Go figure.

1 hour ago, MikePeters95 said:

I think one of NASCAR and Motorsports biggest problems is instead of people going to the track, now the internet allows them to just watch from afar and not actually go.  

I am not sure that is a problem, that is another way they monetize.   Sure fans help, but they dont really need them.  The show is made for TV.     It would not surprise me if they get their own network and take advantage of the revenue from streaming.  There are some pretty cool ways to watch it now

A GOOD PARENT will teach  their children  the ground rules and stick  with  those rules and penalties that come with them ..  teach the child  respect others but do not ever do anything that will get u in trouble .. again ground rules and paying the penalty   for doing so ..