Bubba Wallace

HiTech

Now that this has passed I wish Bubba would hire the services of someone like Tony Dungy or a great sports therapist to teach him how to handle adversity, loss, tragedy all the things he can't cope with. From what I gather the dude "don't need help" he says. I think many of us can relate to that thought.

4 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Now that this has passed I wish Bubba would hire the services of someone like Tony Dungy or a great sports therapist to teach him how to handle adversity, loss, tragedy all the things he can't cope with. From what I gather the dude "don't need help" he says. I think many of us can relate to that thought.

nah he just needs a good old texas style butt kicken .thatshould do it ..u dont attack a texan like that and  feel good about it after words ..

After watching the Netflix special about Bubba, his issue is with his father. He has a lot of anger deep down inside for what his father did to him and his family. That to me is what gets in Bubba's way. If he could work through his this issue and get past it or some sort of closure on it you would see a completely different Bubba Wallace in my opinion. You for sure would see a more consistent better race car driver.  I will say that also after watching this special he didn't really want all this attention, he didn't want what all of you complain about. To me this was forced on him by others because of who he is in the sport he is in.

WELL TO ME  he is a  grown man . he is in a sport that so many better  drivers than he is by far   can  only dream about ..he is a lucky very lucky one .. . if he has anger issues he should have worked on that with somewho who could help ..  this just proves if this is the case for his attitude  he should not be in a 200 mph racecar and blow another gasket  like he did here .. the danger is bad enough  and we would be talking another story  had anyone been seriously hurt .. . on top of  the temper attacking after words .. i am not happy with nascars  slap on the hand penalty ..

7 hours ago, HiTech said:

WELL TO ME  he is a  grown man . he is in a sport that so many better  drivers than he is by far   can  only dream about ..he is a lucky very lucky one .. . if he has anger issues he should have worked on that with somewho who could help ..  this just proves if this is the case for his attitude  he should not be in a 200 mph racecar and blow another gasket  like he did here .. the danger is bad enough  and we would be talking another story  had anyone been seriously hurt .. . on top of  the temper attacking after words .. i am not happy with nascars  slap on the hand penalty ..

Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick, Paul Tracy, Robby Gordon all had or have anger issues should they not be in a car? Look what Denny did this year to Ross he didnt wreck him but he damn sure made himself look childish should he be in the car?

Carson Hovecar has made a mockery of the truck series this year by doing some pretty dumb and stupid stuff that have changed the outcomes of races and the championship and they have not suspended him where is the outrage over that?

What happened last sunday didnt have to do with his issues over his dad that was frustration of running in the lead and then getting into the fence.  Should he of right hooked him, no he shouldnt have, could he of spun him down into the grass yep he could have and this would be a mute point to a point.  You all would still be bitching about Bubba for a reason.  None of you complained about Byron intentionally spinning Hamlin 2 weeks before.  

Read this and read this again, Bubba got where he is today because he had the talent to be there. He has paid his dues and has been running better and better each week. Having Kurt join the team has made him a better driver. He made a dumb decision and he is having to pay for that decision. Hamlin and the high ups at 23XI were going to park Bubba for the race whether nascar did it or not. They took his name off the car and put Nemecheck's name on the car that doesnt happen for one race. Face it Bubba will be around for a while. I know all of you hate him over the deal at Talladega but he never saw it, he went off of information that was given to him by Steve Phelps and then was pushed by others to make a statement. I'm telling you sit down watch the Netflix documentary you will have a different outlook on things.

There is no question NASCAR had many opportunities in the past to use similar discipline  and didn't come close to doing it. I think the pressure on NASCAR to do something this time was amplified  because of all the driver concern over the  safety of the new car. From this point forward NASCAR better be consistent on intentional crashing another driver or you know what will happen.

Edited by arob

NASCAR management has never been consistent in any of there officiating. They have and always will do what they want, when they want, and how they want. And I find that to be very unfortunate. That’s why all of us on here have no access to the rule book. 

4 minutes ago, arob said:

Like the tech guy that said    I am the rules and you are DQ'd.

Yes, pretty much. But I think I could deal with the days of the iron fist better than I can with all the nonsense they do these days in there officiating.