Match Race.. Mary Ann vrs Jason

rebelracewriter

I'm trying to talk Chuck Licata into appointing Jason the Grand Marshmellow.. er..ah.. Marshal for the evening

Good news, folks...

I have cleared the calendar...Our good friend Jason is now the Official Grand Victim....er, Marshal for May 15th at THR.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As in the famous words of that annoucer dude (Micheal whatever his name is) "Let's Get Ready to Ruuuuummmmmmmble".

That would be one Michael Buffer (sp?)... :D

:D Chuck for a minute I thought you were going to say dude where is my car.Mary Ann,every now and these young wipper snappers need to be put over someones knee and spanked.Just kidding Jason,I say make it three best two out of three.All this said in good fun,maybe handicap Mary Ann and make her race in reverse.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

OK, major question, if Nick Holt has NEVER seen this Jason person, how do we really know it will be him!?! Is there anyone out there that knows him, you know that 6 ft. 200 pounds of walking romance, well, maybe he did not say the walking romance thing, but if he looks anything like the picture on here, I might be scared! I agree with the three track thing, two out of three! I have no dirt experience and I have not competed for several years, lets not forget. Don't be scared Jason, I'll be easy on you. :rolleyes:

Mary Ann -- It's true. I have never met Jason and wouldn't know him if he stopped me on the street. In fact, I've never even talked to him on the phone! It's all been via email, PM's and TSZ chat.

All I know is that he just turned 18, goes to college in Kingsville, is 6 feet tall and weighs 200 lbs. I'm 39 (ok.. ok.. ) I'm 49 (ok.. ok already) I'm 59 and 6'1" and weigh 225 lbs so it's not me. And my wife tells me I have not been walking romance in many a moon.... . LOL

I think, though, that J.M. Hallas (our very own rebelracewriter) has met him and should be able to vouch for his identity.

Racer26 --

Will there be a raise in admission costs like when ROMCO comes to town?

Are you sure you're not a race promoter?? LOL..

Nick Holt

lol reb aint met me. May Ann is sounds like you a trying to get yourself out of this race. Kathy start that chicken squack again! I won't need any personal security till the i37 race. Mary Ann you being a grandma cannot be good for your racing! Isn't their top speed like 20mph in the fastlane of the highway? Thats what I see all the time!

lol

I'm 39 (ok.. ok.. ) I'm 49 (ok.. ok already) I'm 59

Nick,

You SURE about stopping at 59??? LOL :lol::lol:

:D Chuck for a minute I thought you were going to say dude where is my car.

97 Racer...

I'm gonna have my hands full taking on Kathy in a long-awaited rematch!

:DB)

Mary Ann (it) sounds like you a trying to get yourself out of this race.

Uhm.....Jason, my brother....

You DON'T know Mary Ann, very well, do you???

;)B)

Jason --

lol reb aint met me

It must be either Marc Roy or Big John that has actually met you. Right?

MaryAnn -- If nobody knows what Jason actually looks like, he could be busy recruiting Jeff Gordon or Bobby Labonte or someone to drive for him! I mean this thing could get BIG!

Nick Holt

All of ya'll have seen those types who dye their hair all kinds of different colors...............Maybe he wanted a more distinguished and mature look.

Or maybe he is disguising his real self while he awaits his impending butt-whupping....................

Oh boy Jason you are in deep now lol. Poor guy. There is a huge difference between video games and the real thing. Yikes I feel for ya.

I do have one question and I am not trying to bash or be a smart a@#, if Jason wrecks the car does he fix it?? Then he can see how much work and money goes into a race car. Then maybe he will understand why drivers and crew get mad when there is a few drivers who are always tearing cars up. Then he can get the full affect of racing.

I wish ya luck Jason. Have fun, hold on and TURN LEFT!!!!!!!!

I will take your challenge @ THR, CCMS or I-37 (which, I have NO experience on dirt)

Mary Ann, I believe it's ME he wants on the dirt track. Maybe he feels he has a better chance to beat someone then. I had 3 1/2 years on pavement and 4 whole races on dirt. Too bad for Jason, he'll get beat by a lady and an old man. LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seems to be an epidemic of grudge races going on now. Next thing ya know Jeff Garvin will be running against Marc Roy. LOL

Archived