Match Race.. Mary Ann vrs Jason

rebelracewriter

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
yall sure did pick a bad date to make this race.................................
That's what I have been trying to say, but Jason thinks I am trying to back out, so here we go! LOL

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST TO ADD MY 2 CENTS WORTH.... I HAVE SEEN MARY ANN RACE AND DRIVE THE FANS CAR... I CAN TELL YOU ....JASON IS IN BAD BAD SHAPE.... I HAVE HAD DRIVERS WITH THE SAME EXPERIANCE AS JASON DRIVE MY CAR IN THE MECHANICS RACE AND LADIES RACE AND FOR SOME REASON THEY DONT KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT THE PEDAL TO THE FLOOR AND TURN LEFT THEY SIMPLY """ PUTTED """" SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE WORKED ON MY CAR SOME DROVE LIKE CRAZY ON THE STREET ... BUT THE TRACK THATS DIFFERENT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM BEAT BY A GIRL... NO OFFENCE MARY ANN ABOUT THE GIRL THING...

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
May Ann is sounds like you a trying to get yourself out of this race.

What if we wreck the cars? I want to sign something saying I am not responsible for damage caused to the cars.
Now ... who sounds like they are trying to get themeselves out of this race? ;)

Jason,

Brian says, no problem. There will be a release form waiting for you. Actually, Brian said he didn't care if you wreck one of his Grand cars or not, but that he would provide you with a release form if it will make you feel more comfortable.

Nick Holt

It will be interesting to see if the lights and the crowd have any effect on Jason, since he has no race experience. Some guys just lose it alltogether when the flag drops and they see the crowd and the lights, and what they did in practice goes out the window. Seen it many times. Good Luck

Jason dont worry there is only one wall at Thunder Hill and if you run the line it wont come into play.If you are fast there wont be a problem if your out front there wont be a problem or vise versa.LOL ;)

Jason my friend.... You have your future in your hands... hint... the first person you need to make sure not to beat is yourself.... that is lesson #1.. in racing... in other words... make sure you drive a line.. and lift just a bit going into a corner.. ohhh and brakes are not needed... until you enter the pits... last thing... if your infront.. just remember RUBBIN IS RACIN... and i am sure Mary Ann loves racin!!!!!!!!!!

I think we need to make sure we have some rule's outlined...

All Involved Rule: If you are involved in the event that causes the Caution you will be sent to the rear.

*(See Nick's official documentation for further info)

Any car that causes two (2) solo yellow flags in a race will be black flagged.

So if you spin on your own twice jason Your going to loose.. and you can't spin her.. cuzz neither will benifit...

Guess this will be a true test to driver...

Now wait a minute.

Corrected me if I'm wrong Nick.

But, I thought there would be no yellows thrown in the Grand Stock Class unless there was like a fire or something very dangergous going on.

So that all involved thing or solo thing should not play into this. LOL

:P:P:P:P

Kathy -- Rubbin is Racing, but there will be NO Rough Driving in this event. I'm going to be in the flagstand for this one and my trusty black flag will nearby -- and I'm not afraid to use it if needed.

abrungot -- The Grand class does not run under the "all involved" rule at this point. We are trying to make this class a FUN class and grow it to where there are 30-40 of them out there having a blast! And since we will not be throwing yellows for something as mundane as a spin, the two spin rule is out for the Grand class either.

I bet Jason takes Owen up on his offer to go to their CCMS racing school before he straps in at THR.

Nick Holt

Archived