Match Race.. Mary Ann vrs Jason

rebelracewriter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mary Ann Naumann
Hope you are practicing!
I was trying to be fair, but hey, not a problem, I could certainly use some tuning up & THR is still open for practice today! B)

Mary Ann,

I was trying to be fair, but hey, not a problem, I could certainly use some tuning up & THR is still open for practice today!

Come on down. Bring your fire suit and helmet. Brian has several of the Grand cars to choose from. Just don't get it into the infield, OK?

Nick Holt

After reading 7 pages of posts, I cannot wait to hear the outcome of this race. I don't know who either of you are, but it's obvious you two (Jason & Mary Ann) have a history. I hope the race goes well, and you don't destroy each other's cars in the process. Good luck raising some $$$ with this race too.

Remember, go fast & turn left, and have fun with this race. I wish I could be there.

Just an update I was down at The S.A. Zoo this weekend and noticed in the gorilla cage they had a car back there on the flat part in the back. So from what I gathered Jason has been doin some practicing.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
Plus everyone knows grandmas drive slow.
Jason, I got your grandma! You better hold on! I might not WIN, but you may get a ride of your life, LOL!

Hello Jason,Well if you think a grandma is slow how about a Great Grandma to be!!!!!Thats me Carol Yocum. After Mary Ann does her number on you are you ready for ME!! This is no joke. Any track,anytime,any race car.I will give you a full lap head start. Since I have an advantage,age(64),experince,ect,ect. Of course this may depend on how you are feeling after the May 15th race. Your racing career might be over before it gets started. Let me know.

Shoot Jason,

If you play your card right and piss enough people off, you can race the whole season free and not have to turn a wrench or buy a car.

Kudo's man, pretty sharp way of gettin to race. :ph34r:

Dang, Jason has more women wanting a piece of him than The Bachelor! Must be all that animal magnetism. Jason, if you get too far behind you can always intentionally spin your car. LOL

Dang, Jason has more women wanting a piece of him than The Bachelor! Must be all that animal magnetism. Jason, if you get too far behind you can always intentionally spin your car. LOL

LMAO...that won't work though...they only throw the caution in the grand class if it is a serious situation...but then again Jason will be in a racecar! I am not sure if the fans in the stands are going to be safe!...lol

Tim

Archived