Match Race.. Mary Ann vrs Jason

rebelracewriter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got $25.00 dollars for that purse but I say we get a crown from dairy queen or something for the winner to show who is queen or king of the track. But that person that wins will have to defend it when challanged. We will make this our own TSZ touring series where a king/queen or what ever will hold the crown untill booted from that position. See another series to cheer for.

jay

Jason and Mary Ann,

May 15th.  And when I get done with her, Mr. Gardener YOUR NEXT!

I bet we can get this match race arranged. May 15th at THR... in the Grand Cars... 5 laps.. winner has bragging rights forever.. LOL

Nick Holt

I say we get a crown from dairy queen or something for the winner to show who is queen or king of the track.

Not a bad idea, although I'd suggest they be king/queen of TSZ, not the track..The kings and queens of Thunder Hill are the guys and gals who race there every weekend... :D

Hey Jason..

Take it from someone who can speak about this from first-hand experience...

Do NOT take an experienced female driver lightly..I got my butt handed to me by one Kathy Tieman way-back-when in a grudge race at THR...in fact, I still have a red mark on my butt from the a**-kicking she gave me...

:D:lol:B)

hey Jason at least when supertex said BOy he used a BIG "B".LOL :P Good luck just dont bring the car back looking like this :

post-2-1081697865.jpg

Hey Jason, here is some food for thought. Why do you want to do it in CC? Do you have some seat time at that track? I'm under the impression that you have never actually been in a race car. If you get your butt handed to you in front of all of your friends you may never live that one down. Since you are so concerned about THR, you should come up and help increase the gate admissions. I will make the drive to see it and bring friends with me. Seems like there should be some kind of a side bet between Jason and Mary Ann, but my brain is too full of smog to come up with a good one. No matter when or where this goes down, count me in.

Jason what are you smokin and why aint you sharing. Not only are you going to get your butt handed to you on asphalt now your having some illusions about beating THE GARDNER on dirt... Oh well I hope I can photograph both these events lol... Im sure Joe Horne or Frank Torres can come up with cars for you at I37.... Maryann is gonna run all over you at THR...

Hey Reb,

Frank told me Friday night that he was going to put you and I in a car sometime this year. Perhaps we can expand things and get good ole Chuck involved as well as Mary Ann and Jason. I would pay to see Marc Roy driving a race car. ;)

Make it a media/track/series shootout? I-37 would be a logical choice as they race Friday nights. Leaves everyone free to take care of their normal Saturday night commitments.

I am all for it. Bring it on! Sarge has ya covered! :P

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas. Have microphone, will travel.

Jason,

I have suit you can use, I'll have it in my trailer at CCMS next week come pick it up.

You should also talk to Owen about the driving school they are starting. I'm sure that the drivers at CCMS will pitch in and pay for you to go to the school prior to the 15th of May. Believe me seat time is the key.

Stop by my trailer after the races on the 17th.

Steve #91

Archived