Match Race.. Mary Ann vrs Jason

rebelracewriter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELL THIS RACE WILL MAKE ME MORE MONEY THEN I HAVE WON AT THR BEFORE, EVEN WHEN I WAS FASTEST QUALIFIER AND WON THE MAIN ......SINCE I'M NOT A BETTING MAN MUCH ,,,WHEN I DO BET I WIN.... MARY ANN THANKS FOR THE QUICK GREEN CASH.... PS DONT MAKE HIM CRY OR YOU WILL RUIN HIM FOR LIFE... EVEN A DRIVING SCHOOL CAN'T HELP HIM AT THR..... DANG THIS RACE IS GOING TO MAKE THE BANK FOR THR......

so is this race going to be the main event of the night, or is it going to be during intermission.....

You know for someone who has naver raced before he sure is confident, does he know somthin we don't know,

hey jason if you run as fast as your mouth talks you should lap Mary Ann atleast twice... lol

<NEWS FLASH> This just in...someone broke into CCMS and was seen driving around the track...seems one 6' 200lb gorilla was trying to learn to drive! Pictures @ 10!

:D

IMG_5176-vi.jpg

This is Jasons car after the practice. I'd hate to see it after a race.

** Note Jason in background(brown jacket), asking if it's repairable and telling the owner that he is not responsible for damages!**

Nice tweek on the frame horns! Is that some new 90% front end geometry that you're working on now Nick? LMAOOOOOOOOOO

IMG_5176-vi.jpg

This is Jasons car after the practice. I'd hate to see it after a race.

** Note Jason in background(brown jacket), asking if it's repairable and telling the owner that he is not responsible for damages!**

Nice tweek on the frame horns! Is that some new 90% front end geometry that you're working on now Nick? LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Funny..

I thought this was REBELRACEWRITER'S car after running one of his Hooters' celebrity races!

:P:P:P

(hey Reb, at least I didn't call you "The Gardner," right? )

:lol::lol::lol:

Good night Reb, Could you have ever imagined the stir you would cause when you first posted this? It seems to have put a much friendlier face on the whole Mary Ann versus Jason thing. I think we are all thankful for that. I would like to propose, ( but not do any of the work) some kind of bet that we can all get involved in. Can we pass a Mary Ann helmet and a Jason Helmet around on the night of the race to see which collects the most "votes" ($1.00 = 1 vote) as to who the winner will be? Who ever wins the race will take all of the money and donate to a charity of their choice. Sorry Jason, the Gorilla college fund is not acceptable. I plan on making the drive just to see this milestone in history. Thanks to everybody that put it together. GO MARY ANN! LOL :rolleyes:

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
Can we pass a Mary Ann helmet and a Jason Helmet around on the night of the race to see which collects the most "votes" ($1.00 = 1 vote) as to who the winner will be? Who ever wins the race will take all of the money and donate to a charity of their choice.
GREAT suggestion! I am all for it. I would love to be able to donate to a children's fund. :rolleyes:Are you still with me Jason!?!

IMG_5180-vi.jpg

Another view, showing a better shot of the unique front end geometry. You'd think something so innovative would kept covered up. LOL

Chuck, Even after I got knocked into the wall at Texas Thunder, I still DROVE the car on the trailer. The only time I couldn't drive one on the trailer was when the axle broke.

The RRW thing will get easier, soon it will just roll right out! :)

SVC, Someone took it out of the original post to make it a thread of its own. Maybe I just have good mediating skills, or is that medicating.......... :o LMAO

Reb,

I know your not even thinking of racing with out me on the track. Not at I-37. If'n your in a car, I am going to be in the one right next to you. (but WILL finish ahead of you) ;)

(we will let Jason start ahead of us)(he won't stay there long)

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

Wow what pictures. Yikes. I wish we could make the race as well but no way. I just want to wish Jason GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason I hope ya take up Owen's offer too about running the bomber cars, I could be there for that one.

Go Fast and TURN LEFT. Keep you foot off the brake and drive with both feet and HAVE FUN.

:o:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived