Truck Series---looking for a 3rd teammate

USRA23TRUCK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this guy serious or is he just wanting to see how many replies he can get on a topic this thing is supposed to happen today and still no word on time or directions or anything yeah we must be willing to put in some time but you must be willing to give us something instead of will post more later

who won outta the 1st 10? j/k - just hacking on you matt , still my buddy.

the 12 truck getting wasted may have things kinda in a bind , one less truck-one less driver.

SORRY FOR BEING LATE, LONG DAY AT WORK----- BIG JOHN WENT OUT OF TOWN-----KEVIN TO------ SO THAT DID NOT LEAVE ME MUCH, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY, IT IS 10.00 PM AND I JUST GOT BACK TO THE OFFICE, ALL WORK NO PLAY ---WE WILL RESCHEDULE I WILL POST TIME AND DIRECTIONS A WEEK IN ADVANCE ON THIS BOARD. CRAZYHORSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BUDDY, ROCKSTAN ALTHOUGH I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERNS, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDING, BIG JOHN OR ANYONE WHO TRULY KNOWS ME AND HOW I DO BUSINESS, WE WILL GET IT :blink: DONE. SORRY IF IT IS NOT TO YOUR LIKING, THINGS CHANGE FOR ME EVERYDAY, ALTHOUGH RACING IS FUN IT IS LAST ON MY LIST COMPARED TO TAKING CARE OF MY BUSINESS, NOT THAT IT IS ANYONES CONCERN-------LETS JUST SAY TODAY I GAINED ANOTHER GOOD CUSTOMER THAT HELPS ME TO AFFORD TO GO RACING AND PAY FOR IT MONEY DOES NOT GROW ON ANY TREE I KNOW , I WORK MY ASS OFF FOR IT. SORRY ROCKSTAN AND ANYONE ELSE I HAVE OFFENED DEAL WITH IT.

its a lil cold here in wisconsin, but not that cold. rockstan, matt is doing everything he can, the last two cancelles(sp

0 have been because of me, so if u dont like it dont talk smak to matt, talk it to me. matt is doing this because he can, not because he has to, so if any of you cannot wait till it all comes together, maybe yall need to get your own truck and race it.

it makes me mad to see that matt is trying to get people into racing and all he gets is grief, he is a buisness man, not jack roush, wait paitentely or shut it.

big john

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What is that saying?...........................oh yea.........The silence is deafening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea you can take my name off the list as i probably wont make it for i will be playing on the beach whatever day you do manage to do it......................... no water just a bunch of sand

ROCKSTAN, Did you say take your name off the list, that was done months ago, just a hint you were not the only one taking off the list, at the same time i work in different ways than most people, once I weed through the complainers i might just end up with a nice guy in one of my trucks. HERE IS SOME MORE HINTS you can be the best driver in the whole wide world if you have a I cant wait attitude your out ----next. I think it is pretty dang funny how people have acted, but it is getting close to crunch time----anyone got some attitude for me---------------------------------AND PLEASE DO NOT MISTAKE KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS< YOU WILL BE ALL ALONE WONDERING WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED AND YOU STILL WOULD HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT WHAT WENT WRONG :blink: That being said it has takin me a little longer to put this on than i anticipated, along with DOUG____HILL COUNTRY SATELITE BUYING THE TEAM---------O and one last thing I can tell you who will be one of the drivers MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE.

Very good. thank you because months ago i didnt no anything about you and before i left to come to this wonderful place i heard several wonderful things about you........................ and anyone wanting on this [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/18/07] truck team i probably wouldnt hold my breath my guess is he put this out there and had good intentions of doing the deed but now things have gone wrong and he isnt man enough to say he cant fulfill what he thought he would be able to.........................oh and once you weed threw the complainers .............. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

stan,

dont know ya and may never meet ya... that being said, matt doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. i've said it before and maybe not to you, but matt is a stand-up guy. he and his family have done alot for racing in san antonio and sas... that being said, i'm done!

ROCKSTAN, aFTER TALKING TO SEVERAL PEOPLE i KNOW YOU RACE AT THUNDERHILL, I TALKED TO THREE PEOPLE WHO KNEW YOU, DO NOT ME MAD AT ME BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE IN A TRUCK, THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS I AM WORKING OUT---INCLUDING 350 CRATE MOTORS INSTEAD OF 305 MOTORS , I CAN ASSURE WHEN WE DO SHOW UP IT WILL BE WITH THE RIGHT STUFF . AND YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!! iT IS WHAT I EXPECT OUT OF MOST PEOPLE WITH AN IQ A LITTLE ABOVE 70 -75 AND I WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU HARSH, THAT BEING SAID THERE WILL BE SOMEONE THAT I DO NOT KNOW RACING A TRUCK THAT I OWN. BUT ONE THING YOU CAN COUNT ON IT WILL NOT BE YOU. SO SAY ALL THE STUPID STUFF YOU POST ,T I EXPECT YOU TO SAY, AND WHEN YOUR WRONG YOU WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO COME ON HERE IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM AND SAY WELL MAYBE I WAS WRONG........I REALLY SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO YOU. BUT I HAVE SOMETHINF FOR YOU --------YOU CATCH MORE FLIES WITH HONEY THAN YOU DO VINEGAR-------IF THAT IS STILL ABOVE YOUR HEAD, HOW ABOUT [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/18/07]

Archived