CTS turns into a rolling demo derby

Dam I think I just shed a tear, Nope it was a sweat bead. . .

Mike I am sorry I didn't meet you along time ago but I am Thankful to know you now!

The glory of knowing you know is I get the young energy filled version of you with Josh today and the Wise and Witty version of you from yester year tomorrow. You have introduced me to super people like your wife,Jessie and Lisa, and every person within listening distance of us. I am blessed to have a friend like you and I thank you.

Diva these are all words of your fans and your fellow racers asking you not to hang it up yet and I hope to see you at the next race :-)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dam I think I just shed a tear, Nope it was a sweat bead. . .

Mike I am sorry I didn't meet you along time ago but I am Thankful to know you now!

The glory of knowing you know is I get the young energy filled version of you with Josh today and the Wise and Witty version of you from yester year tomorrow. You have introduced me to super people like your wife,Jessie and Lisa, and every person within listening distance of us. I am blessed to have a friend like you and I thank you.

Diva these are all words of your fans and your fellow racers asking you not to hang it up yet and I hope to see you at the next race :-)

ivan back at you ...i put out a lot of bs on here i tell a lot of never ending stories i make no sense a lot ..but you know where my heart is ..LOL.

Home Diva, you are having some of my luck but don't give up. I haven't. Last year I ended the season winning the championship, earning over 3K between track and Nascar and getting a beautiful silver & gold belt buckle I'll always treasure. This year I have had 4 of the sorriest nights you can have. A few years ago I won a feature on a night that we had 2 to run. Well the second one my race car was nearly totaled and I got beat up worse than I had in 20 years of racing.Didn't even get to enjoy my win that night. I patched my car together so I could come back 2 weeks later and finish 4th in points. My "only " suggestion to you is since you are new to this start in the rear. Do this for as many races as it takes you to feel comfortable. Once you are having no problems keeping up and you are passing cars you'll be ready.Hope this helps a little.

Home Diva, you are having some of my luck but don't give up. I haven't. Last year I ended the season winning the championship, earning over 3K between track and Nascar and getting a beautiful silver & gold belt buckle I'll always treasure. This year I have had 4 of the sorriest nights you can have. A few years ago I won a feature on a night that we had 2 to run. Well the second one my race car was nearly totaled and I got beat up worse than I had in 20 years of racing.Didn't even get to enjoy my win that night. I patched my car together so I could come back 2 weeks later and finish 4th in points. My "only " suggestion to you is since you are new to this start in the rear. Do this for as many races as it takes you to feel comfortable. Once you are having no problems keeping up and you are passing cars you'll be ready.Hope this helps a little.

10.4 .joshua started dead last a couple nights ....first night spin out burn tires let him have fun ...the second night instruction was to follow closer to the car in front learn the track and what that driver is doing .he looked good .so i told him to pass one or two cas .that did not work out he passed 4 on the first lap and finished in the top 5 .go figure ......there are to many things going on and until your white knuckles get blood back in em ..go to the back ..and fast 18 as well as many others have a car not up to par have gone to the back for safety of themselves and others ..there is no shame .

Diva, please be there this next race!! I don't think I can hold the kid back anymore, he's to big and I'm gettin too old!! :-) Geetar will be, hopefully, running his first race and I'd hate to see him get whooped by a girl before the race!! Hehe!!

HiTech, Rodney is talking about the race a few years ago when we had 2 features. He was also involved in the same wreck that wasted my car .Rodney had been involved in a wreck and both cars were dead in the middle of the back straight. I came out of turn 2 full throttle behind another car when he veered right. I hit the brakes because all I could see was a big cloud of smoke. I was still going pretty fast when I hit them. Here is a picture of my car. Hood went through the windshield, studs were broken of left head, frame folded , rad., water pump, back to timing gear was crushed. I patched it together though and ran the last points night 2 weeks later.

post-706-0-51245800-1403201909_thumb.jpg

Well one thing for sure this thing has been analyzed more than climate change! All who have been reading this post have come away with knowledge of some kind one would hope so things should be different now.I have my own fan opinion and I will keep it to myself as to not start things up again.Bottom line Diva give it another shot.If nothing else a lot of attention has been brought.A lot of times,more often than not,is a good thing.

I really think this has been a, cough, cough, healthy thing ( I hate healthy things!!) :wacko: . It has introduced drivers, fans and officials to each other and just been plain ole fun venting!! Even if we don't get to the track with the car on the 12th, Geetar(Eric) and I will definitely come by and meet everyone!! Now I gotta go paint on a beat up mini stock!! Oops, Sport Compact!!

Archived