Texas Tech HELL YEA!

OK, here goes. We're going to use the Bob Stoops method to figure this all out.

Saturday, Arkansas beat LSU 31-30. When LSU played Alabama, it was tied at the end. Alabama finally won by one score in overtime.

Texas beat Arkansas like a drum, 52-10.

THEREFORE ......................... Texas should be rated higher than Alabama. If they should be rated higher than Alabama, they certainly should be rated higher than Oklahoma. :P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this scenario....Florida beats Alabama - PU....oh i mean OU beats Missouri...BCS doesn't let Florida pass UT in standings on strength of schedule.... OU plays Texas for the NATIONAL Championship...and it does get settled on the field. Texas beats OU again and wins national championship.

Just a Wish and a Dream.

Mike Steinman

NASKARTS #71

even though ou is playing this weekend techs coach mike leech had a good i dea about the tiebreaker... if it came to a 3 way tie he said they should break the tie by graduation rate in the big 12. im sure it was mostly because texas tech is ranked #1 in graduation rate but also that ou and ut were ranked 11 and 12 within. although it was a good idea it didnt happen and im sure they wouldnt have broken it like that

Here's the quote of the day:

OU fans know they made it to the championship game just because of the method it was decided. Texas fans know we would have gone under any other method and we also know the Texas Longhorns beat OU head to head on a neutral field. Good luck with your tainted championship game. :D

OU got a gimmie, plain and simple. NOW I guess all of us Texas fans can wish that Florida put's an a$$ whippin on em...While at the PRI show next week in Orlando, I'm going to find me some Gator gear to wear for THE BIG BIG CROCK OF S&^$ game. GO GATOR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the quote of the day:

45-35

was watching espn this morning and they were saying that texas STILL has a chance florida has .882 and texas has .922 if florida fails to pass texas we go to the championship!!! all depends on a damn computer!! :angry:

was watching espn this morning and they were saying that texas STILL has a chance florida has .882 and texas has .922 if florida fails to pass texas we go to the championship!!! all depends on a damn computer!! :angry:

If Texas had a chance in hell, they would have been playing, and wining last night! Texas has allway's been a door matt ever since I could remember. They have to be undefeated before ANYONE look's at em with any respect. SO once again I say, GO GATOR'S! 45-35

Ok no hard feelings on this guys before I say this. I know Tech got a tail whipping by OU, but we played them on their home turf also not neutral territory like UT did, and from what I saw of the UT ou game UT got lucky.

How long has the UT and OU game been at the Cotton Bowl maybe they should play on each others own turf like everyone else. Ok enough for stirring the pot for now. :)

:D if we remember right this discussion all started because UT did not get the job done against TECH. so texas tech HELL YEA. for you UT fans 39-33 is mainly why they did not go to the big game .and can you recall wanting OU to beat TECH and they did ! so bad it put them close enough to get on their tales of UT on bcs

with the beating they put on OSU in their house by 20. UT ONLY did by 4 points at home . the bcs sent the better team to the BIG 12 . and OU scored another 60 plus game .5 in a row then onto national champ game

all over now . get over it ! UT shouldnt be in the game they got according to head 2 head win they did not beat TECH...... GO SOONERS FOR NATIONAL CHAMP GAME!!!!

Scoring 60+ points a game is no magical feat when the first string offense is on the field the whole game.

It's just a method some use to run up the score and the stats. Fortunately, most coaches have enough

class not to do that. It's call good sportsmanship.

Archived