Texas Tech HELL YEA!

Budman,I listen to some of the so called sports experts on the tube talk about that.they even said stoops knows a computer cant watch the game,just analyzes the info it's fed.that's what the bcs goes by,that's what he'll do,run it up.no more mister nice guy with the way the system is.until they come up with a better system,kick em when they're down.texas and mack need to start doing the same,if you can score 70 or a 100,rack em up.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mack Brown is great but I hope Will Muschamp losses the nice guy complex when he takes over!!!

Art Briles of Baylor & Vince Gill of TT voted Texas 5th in the coaches poll, hopefully next season Mack blows them both away... but back to the nice guy deal, Mack voted his own team 2nd, not the way to do it with this Mickey Mouse system we have in place.

Well guys. Since my last post, I had to drive in to town (Marble Falls) and back. Had to pick up some hay and a few other odds and ends. That 35 miles gave me a chance to rethink this whole matter. Tommy (and others), I have changed my mind.

Y'all are right. If a program wants to be able to recruit the best players out of high school, it is going to have to put itself in a position to annually compete for the conference and national titles. Mr. Bob did what he had to do to get there. Texas didn't. No more Mr. Nice Guy. In this day and time, all that sportmanship stuff is archaic, "old school", and no longer relevent.

Now, its not enough to make the kill. Now you have to stay around to dismember the carcass. Ya gotta make those "Style Points."

Its a sad state of affairs, but that's just the way it is and is going to stay until someone devises a better method.

I will tell you this too.. Graham Harrell got hosed, he should be in New York this weekend for the Heisman ceremony, more desering than the young man from Florida, and yes, Sam Bradford is much deserved as well. Proves the Big 12 South is the hottest league in college football.

he had a great season but the last 2 games is what killed him. they got blown out by oklahoma and they barely beat baylor. you cant win the heisman against 3 studs like bradford, mccoy and tebow when you dont get it done when it counts. plus harrell has quite a few weapons to help him out. tebow and mccoy both are the leading rushers for their teams. it will come down to tebow and mccoy for the trophy unless stoops cries to the voters like he did to make the championship game. go mccoy.

all the guys going to new york for the heisman deserve it but yeah graham harrel deserves do be there with them because him and the rest of the tech team had a heck of a year, but of course we cant do nothing about and for all of the tech fans i think they need smilin' bob with them after losing to oklahoma. really i think graham harrel deserves to be there more than tim tebow but like i said we cant do nothing about it...

• 3 weeks later...

He said Vince Gill :lol::lol::lol::lol: Now that's some funny dung.

Archived