Texas Tech HELL YEA!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best way to win verses the worst way to lose, UNBELIEVABLE! Guns up all the way... :D

Every championship team has a defining moment in the season!!!!!Colt McCoy and the Texas offense defined themselves,The Texas defense however just flat blew it and did'nt get the job done.That said,Tech got the job done on both sides of the ball.I hate to see a Texas team knock off another Texas team for the national championship,Tech is undefeated and I wonder how much beating #1 will boost them in the polls.I would like to see some Texas team #1 at the end of the season no matter which one is!!!!!!!!

penn state is good, but they wont win their conference and wont play for the championship. alabama will probably lost to florida. im sure they will work it somehow that usc is playing for the national championship. i hope texas is at least still in the top 10. they should at least be ahead of oklahoma since we beat them. gotta love college football. lol.

penn state is good, but they wont win their conference and wont play for the championship. alabama will probably lost to florida. im sure they will work it somehow that usc is playing for the national championship. i hope texas is at least still in the top 10. they should at least be ahead of oklahoma since we beat them. gotta love college football. lol.

I believe Penn St will win the Big 10. I admit their schedule is soft, so they need impressive wins against Iowa and Indiana - then beat Michigan State - who will hopefully still be in the Top 20 - preferably Top 15.

I also think Alabama or Texas Tech will lose a game...but you're right - it's the only sport I know where it's not if you win or lose, it's how much you win or lose by combined with who you lose to and WHEN.

Maybe the NCAA Execs can talk to Brian France about this exciting chase format.

Congrats to Tech...BUT! Texas played their worse game this year...and tech barely beat them. Should have been over if the freshman safety had caught the interception....Texas would have won 33-32 playing their worse game....but as we know...it's SHOULDA, WOULDA, COULDA!! Texas shoulda played better in the first half....woulda won if they interecepted tip ball..and coulda still been number 1 in the polls.

Now if only bama would lose. LSU had em but blew it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived