Texas Tech HELL YEA!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anything can happen. thats what sucks about college football. too many what ifs. the best case would be for osu to beat ou and texas to kill a&m. thanksgiving will be fun for sure. family, turkey and football. man i love the holidays. lol

That's why college football rules, not sucks! Everyone is talking about it, just like last pat years and the years to come. Every year is exciting! Boy that would be something to see OSU beat the Sooners. Then we all get to see Tech play in the Big 12 Championship Game. Yes Colt's face was priceless, nothing can take that away.

This is what I found today 11/22/08 @ 11:30 am

BCS Standings

1. Alabama 11-0

2. Texas 10-1

3. Oklahoma 10-1

4. Florida 10-1

5. USC 9-1

6. Utah 12-0

7. Texas Tech 10-1

8. Penn State 11-1

9. Boise State 11-0

10. Ohio State 10-2

11. Georgia 9-2

12. Oklahoma State 9-2

13. Missouri 9-2

14. TCU 10-2

15. Ball State 11-0

16. Cincinnati 9-2

17. Oregon State 8-3

18. BYU 10-2

19. Michigan State 9-3

20. Florida State 8-3

21. Boston College 8-3

22. Georgia Tech 8-3

23. Oregon 8-3

24. Northwestern 9-3

25. Pitt 7-3

Horns are screwed no matter what happens this weekend.

If Sooners win they will most likely over take the Horns in the BCS because of strength of schedule the Horns have left and what the Sooners have left.

If Sooner loose then Tech wins the Big 12 South having the tiebreakers against the Horns. If they only would have taken care of their own business in Lubbuck, too bad!

Close until toward's the end in both game's yesterday. Texas SHOULD get it due to the fact they beat OU, and OU beat TT. BUT, the computer will prolly see it different. Gee, Texas only beat A&M by 40 pt's, prolly not enough bling bling.

"B"ig "C"rock of "S"=== you fill in the blank's!

THIS IS FOR OU.....

1268pjp.jpg

does that count when considering tech beat UT (settled on the field). .....only one thing the bcs is showing to be legit is the earlier in the season you loose the more it will be forgotten.

:D way to go sooners. texas jus came a little short this time . they should of takin care of business with tech

or beat osu by more than 4 points at home. im sure that didnt help there case

Give me a frigin break,Texas beat Oklahoma on a neutral feild!!!!!How can a team be rated higher than another team that beat them on a neutral feild?????????

:D way to go sooners. texas jus came a little short this time . they should of takin care of business with tech

or beat osu by more than 4 points at home. im sure that didnt help there case

Give me a frigin break,Texas beat Oklahoma on a neutral feild!!!!!How can a team be rated higher than another team that beat them on a neutral feild?????????

well lets go with out scoring osu at their place by 20 . beating the #2 ranked team 65-21 . then tech beat osu badly, and texas only did it by only 4 at home. i guess that was enough to overlook that win in texas [neutral feild} for ut

im pretty sure i heard that ou had a harder non- conference schedule also . strength of schedule , style points make up for that 1 lose according to bcs

Archived