Texas Tech HELL YEA!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will be a good game to watch, for us UT folks, not sure who to cheer for. OU, man that would be tough, TT hasn't been this good long enough to dislike them, UT's best BCS bet is the at large, so, I guess Tech is the bet.

I have noticed lately many people wearing red & black Tech gear, hadn't seen that much.... bandwagon fans! That's cool though, that's what makes it fun, like all the Tennesee Titan fans there are now!!!!

Well if this Tech team would have played the Longhorns, the Horns would have won. The other side is that if this Oklahoma team had played the Horns, maybe the Horns would lose. Either way, a one game loss for Texas. Now they have to finish the season...........................

actually if the Sooners lose it helps Texas, OU will fall in the BCS and have 2 losses. Texas beats A&M and Tech beats Baylor that leaves UT & TT with 1 loss, tiebreaker for the South divsion goes to the higher ranked school in the BCS which at that point would be UT, OU a lot more of a threat now than TT.

This week's projected BCS is: (ESPN not me)

1. Bama

2. Texas

3. Florida

4. OU

5. USC

Actually, this week if Texas and Texas Tech win and OU loses, Tech will go to the Big 12 Championship. Because they will be tied with Texas, but have the head to head win. The only time the BCS ranking will come into play is if all three win out and tie for the South, then they go to BCS. Believe it or not, in one scenario, Texas can be the higher ranked team, but not in the Big 12 Championship Game. The BCS is a joke. Don't be too surprised if Florida or Oklahoma end up jumping over Texas in the polls. Now, to make it more interesting, Florida and Alabama will meet in the SEC Championship and that could change things, and then..... nevermind. There are actually according to some publications, like 20 scenarios on how different teams could meet for the BCS National Championship. One of them even has a possibility for UT and OU to meet in the Championship. Gotta love "computer playoffs".

Don't get to excited because I read last night that will only last a week if both teams win. Do to the awesome season the aggies are having that playing the game against the them will actually hurt them because the aggies are a weak team so that adds weakness to their schedule. Were the sooners are playing okie state who is having a good season which in turn gives them strength to there schedule. So IF both teams win most likely you will see oklahoma jump texas in the BCS. Then Texas would have to hope for a Oklahoma loss in the Big 12 Championship game to go to a National Championship game. Versus Florida or Bama.

Don't get to excited because I read last night that will only last a week if both teams win. Do to the awesome season the aggies are having that playing the game against the them will actually hurt them because the aggies are a weak team so that adds weakness to their schedule. Were the sooners are playing okie state who is having a good season which in turn gives them strength to there schedule. So IF both teams win most likely you will see oklahoma jump texas in the BCS. Then Texas would have to hope for a Oklahoma loss in the Big 12 Championship game to go to a National Championship game. Versus Florida or Bama.

Thats exactly whats going to happen!!!!!Don't seem right because Texas beet them head to head!!!!!

It took Oklahoma to beat Texas Tech so the longhorns could move up, couldn't do it on their own. <_<

I still have the pleasure of the look on Colt's face when TT beat UT. :huh: Priceless :lol:

Oh well, I'm sure the bandwagon jumpers will be in Austin this week buying up all the "horns" stuff. :lol:

I can accept that TT took it the pants, but I stand by my team win or lose!!! ;) Lenny66 B)

Good Luck to all our TEXAS College Teams. :D

1. Alabama

2 Florida

3. Oklahoma

4. Texas

Tech fell to #7.

Still rootin for the Texas Longhorns..........................

Points Prev

1 Alabama (63) 11-0 1622 1

2 Florida (2) 10-1 1512 3

3 Oklahoma 10-1 1486 5

4 Texas 10-1 1482 4

5 USC 9-1 1352 6

6 Penn State 11-1 1238 7

7 Texas Tech 10-1 1212 2

8 Utah 12-0 1206 8

9 Boise State 11-0 1064 9

Archived