RACING IS NOT DEAD IN S.A.!

Txenergy

I would suggest going to a race at HMP and see how the Bakers have their track set up and how they do things.Do I agree with everything he does;NO!Is his track successfull;YES.Graham is a very savy bussiness man who listens to the racers and then does what he thinks is best for the racing and track in general.Again he don't try to please everyone and I think thats a big key. :D

Landlord,

We have planned many trips to other racetracks. Yes they are successfull and that is a good thing.. That someone takes the time to listen ....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always thought these tracks were missing the boat by not having a pit garage area (Gasoline Alley-IMS) and renting space to racers who want to keep their cars there. Let me have that action----I'll build the building and collect the rent----OH! and put in a Smileys store at the same location so racers don't have to drive all over looking for parts. :D

I like the way you think.

Oh wait, I've been saing that thats why...

look at the investment vs return. Plus driver doesnt have to move car/truck unless they travel to another track...

You must know me,, with this much information of what is going on in the background of planning..LOL

And if you want to be penciled in next to T-D ,,, I don't know who that is,,, so I will just pencil you in... ;)

great minds think alike .i have one when i find it sometimes ..i dont let it get out to offten .you can tell by some of my post it stays hidden most of the time .... i suppose you have heard this one before ...[ IM GOING CRAZY . AND ILL BE BACK LATER ....] ... NOW YOU SEE WHY I PUT IT OFF TO THE SIDE ..SO I CAN HAVE IT LATER ....

I have another suggestion/request for you to consider once you have all the tracks and other stuff done. How about a building for a museum? I bet that would draw a lot of people. Please consider this.

Thanks

What type of museum are you talking about....?

May 1st Meeting 6:30 – 8:45pm

HAWTHORN SUITES HOTEL 6900 IH 35 N.

210-798-3900 Longhorn Meeting Room

AGENDA

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REGISTERED BY EMAIL- AND WE HAVE YOUR NAME.

1. Explain why we are having a meeting

2. Detail our programs and our intentions

3. Talk about sponsorship / promotional programs

4. Show diagrams of what we are presenting / projected plan

5. Discuss racing in detail

6. 15 Min Survey

7. Questions and Answers

Directions:

IH – 35 N. exit Rittiman Rd. ( exit 164a ) from the south stay on service road, past Cracker Barrel .

IH – 35 N. exit Rittiman Rd. ( exit 164a ) from the North, and do turn around stay on service road, past Cracker Barrel.

Email : hwy16drags@aol.com

Call our office: 210-218-7655

Shelma or James

Archived