RACING IS NOT DEAD IN S.A.!

Txenergy

racer61, not nessesarilly, I have seen a track built and little to no cars show.Its got to alot of who is doing the track, I say Todd Zampezy(spl) expands and make a Marion Motor plex, heyyyyyyy even like taht name too.

Oh ya, the track there is names San Antonio also.

Is Johhny springing for the BBQ at Harmons, j/k,lol,lol, :P:rolleyes: great food, Goerkes I thing is better but what a party or two at Goerkes I have been too, whewww doggie.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carefull OT if you get tickled we will put you in with Jody. The Marion idea with the owner of the dragstrip might be a logical choice also since he already has done a battle with the farmers in the area.Boerne they want people to be able to find the meeting,Georkes is our little secret in this area,used to you had to know where it is to find it,now there are a few signs. For those that don't know where Harmons is take highway 78 to main street in Cibolo,go north on main(left)if you crossed the train tracks you have gone too far,it will be on the right just before the tracks,there is some parking around back also,watch your speed Cibolo has some new Chargers now.

i understand that location may be important to some, just not me. Its just that you, or whoever, will not ever find a place that suits everybody. I am just simply stating that I support anyone who is willing to support me. If they want me to race at there place, I will. If not, well...

I just want to be able to race w/o having to drive to Alabama.

Carefull OT if you get tickled we will put you in with Jody. The Marion idea with the owner of the dragstrip might be a logical choice also since he already has done a battle with the farmers in the area.Boerne they want people to be able to find the meeting,Georkes is our little secret in this area,used to you had to know where it is to find it,now there are a few signs. For those that don't know where Harmons is take highway 78 to main street in Cibolo,go north on main(left)if you crossed the train tracks you have gone too far,it will be on the right just before the tracks,there is some parking around back also,watch your speed Cibolo has some new Chargers now.

that may be fun ..jody do you need some more left side wieght ..i can always jump out before you get to the scales ..

YEAH AND THEY ARE FAST.

THEY LOOK SOMETHIN' LIKE THIS

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/03...020290.2-lg.jpg

PS If you do a mappoint or mapquest search for 100 S. Main you will get a good set of directions.

PPS Our police Chief is a big NASCAR and Harley guy, but don't think that will cut you any slack. We have strict traffic enforcement out here and I don't want to hear any complaints about tickets. :D

AND NO I AM NOT PAYING FOR THE BARBQ LOL. BUT IF ANYONE DRIVES ALL THE WAY OUT HERE AND DOESN'T GET SOME OF IT THEY WILL HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE.

97car, finding it is no problem, its just trying to find your way out of there at the end of the night, last time I think it was a dirt road that came to a dead end, lol,lol,lol

If you go out 35 take 1103 to the right, all the way to the 4 way stop sign past the big school,on the left, go left at the 4 way thats main go over the tracks and its on your left.

txenergy are you gonna tell us who you are. we have been down this road before and most of us prolly dont want to be jerked around on something so near and dear to our hearts.

yep........ another one of those ' i'm gonna re-open longhorn guys '.......

sounds real cool guy .....

if yall want to put faith in something , put it in johnny and the drunk goat.....opp , i mean the mayor and his replacement.

let the chips fall where they will , no matter what it won't be anytime soon..........i came from longhorn , i know how bad it sux , but you pick up and move on.

- and you don't buy into hype.

if yall want to put faith in something , put it in johnny and the drunk goat.....opp , i mean the mayor and his replacement.

let the chips fall where they will , no matter what it won't be anytime soon..........i came from longhorn , i know how bad it sux , but you pick up and move on.

Dang.

I think I found my next Campaign Manager. Can you raise more funds than the goat though. :lol:

;)

Dang.

I think I found my next Campaign Manager. Can you raise more funds than the goat though. :lol:

If your not part of the chips to help them fall where you want them to, then you have given up. Looks like Johnny needs help raising funds; perhaps the drunk goat will help alittle more. ;)

txenergy are you gonna tell us who you are. we have been down this road before and most of us prolly dont want to be jerked around on something so near and dear to our hearts.

So are you not going to answere the question?

I'm a business person interested in the same sport as you are. I don't have to explain myself. I am not a race car driver, that is left up to the drivers themselves. We will explain who we are and why we are interested in building this racing center. We will have a meeting very soon. Everyone will meet me and we will talk and you will get to see the design of the complex going to be built. That is all I'm going to say for now. I personally don't know anyone on here. I have heard your names from the raceway. We are not looking for investors nor a loan. We understand the up keep of the raceway. We are not looking to increase money flow into our pockets. Everyone have a great night..

So are you not going to answere the question?

I'm a business person interested in the same sport as you are. I don't have to explain myself. I am not a race car driver, that is left up to the drivers themselves. We will explain who we are and why we are interested in building this racing center. We will have a meeting very soon. Everyone will meet me and we will talk and you will get to see the design of the complex going to be built. That is all I'm going to say for now. I personally don't know anyone on here. I have heard your names from the raceway. We are not looking for investors nor a loan. We understand the up keep of the raceway. We are not looking to increase money flow into our pockets. Everyone have a great night..

COOL!!!I wish you the best!!!

:lol:

Whats up?Is this Donald guy a crook?

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if he's a crook, but let's just say he has an interesting history involving racing and ostriches in texas. Do a search for his name on this board's search engine and you'll get quite an education.

Disclaimer- The above post has nothing to do with Txenergy. I am referring to the question regarding Donald Teague.

hmmm now i took my post off .he or she gave an answer .. secrets isnt it fun ..have to admit got everyones attention .....

I am a woman...to answer the he or she question...

I HOPE THIS TXENERGY GUY/GIRL WHOEVER IS NOT JERKING OUR CHAINS. I THINK THIS PERSON NEEDS TO SHOW UP AT THE MEETING IN CIBOLO

Rookie 19.

I'm coming to the meeting.... But I'm having our meeting soon....

Not being able to say your name will lose you a lot of support with this kind of issue.

Brad,

If I gave you my name ,,, what would it matter..... I see your name on here as Brad... That does not tell me anything about what type of person you are... does it! We will meet ... I am a business woman with many contacts... What we have in common is racing ,,,, Well I fish and hunt... but that doesn't have anything to do with this.....Have a Great Day Brad......

Archived