Martinsville

arob

I thought it was an awesome move. Better that it happened to Hamlin he passed. This may be something NASCAR is not going to allow in the future but definitely one of the best moves in a long time.

33 minutes ago, Radical said:

I thought it was an awesome move. Better that it happened to Hamlin he passed. This may be something NASCAR is not going to allow in the future but definitely one of the best moves in a long time.

well he didnt hurt anyone  .but i will agree with u .some stunts need not be allowed 

Can you imagine how many people went on iracing or nascar heat and pulled that same move last night to see if it worked in the game just like it did in real life. 

He could probably try that again 10 times and not get the same result

18 hours ago, Josh42 said:

Can you imagine how many people went on iracing or nascar heat and pulled that same move last night to see if it worked in the game just like it did in real life. 

He could probably try that again 10 times and not get the same result

Agree 100 percent ..

1 minute ago, HiTech said:

Agree 100 percent ..

I DID THAT  for a second place finish  at cc  .but in reality   i got just a tad to close to the wall off turn two   ,climbed  the wall and stayed in the throttle to keep from flipping  and passed the second place car .. the other driver said  that was a crazy move .i said that was a crazy mistake .