impending Management Change with T-STARS

metroracer

Well I just got wind of a change of the Promotion Management team in the T-STARS racing series here in Houston.

Hope that works out for the good for the area Race Fans & area Racers alike.....Good Luck with that !!!

God Speed T-STARS....  thanks for what you do!

Edited by metroracer

It was a very hard reality to face being forced to walk down from the spotter's tower. That said, the Race Director was very apologetic in stating that it was for safety reasons. Further, he went down to the track to explain to our driver (in person) what was happening. Kudos to the management team.

Sadly, after many hours of tremendous effort from our team in rebuilding the car, and starting from the pole it came down to a faulty radio.

RUSS Tuesday June 11th 6:30pm central! Do not miss  FB Live or RevvedUpSportsShow.com Your source for racing and motorsports news and conversation.

6:45p HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT changes at Houston Motorsports Park for asphalt racing in Texas and you hear them here first!

We will help answer any questions as much as possible as the show progresses. #RealRaceTalk

Great show, guys.  Brad will do a fine job as Race Director at HMP.  Good to hear that you two will be involved as well.  And with Tiffany back in the scoring tower, it feels like old days at THR/ CTS! 

Well-Well....

Three Days in to the new Racing Series Promotion Teams (TSTRS) Reign at HMP,  They seem to have jumped right in with a both feet running approach towards a Positive or Better Racing Experience at HMP for the race Fans & the Drivers as well.  A breath of fresh air is always a good thing. I am also glad to see the old school Deep American Human/ Racing Family touch or Theme that this new Promoter is bringing to the table. (Meaning) This new Team has not forgotten Who they are and where they came from with the spirit of that....Family first, Racing a very close second !!!

So with that said, Please do us some Good new HMP promotion team....

P/S:  and you can believe that I got my "Two Cents" in....now it may be actually be Four or Five cents worth,   but they will get the kinks worked out for the Fans & Racers too.

They seem to understand this simple theory :    "  No Racers, = No Fans"..." No Fans, = No Racers"…. meaning it is a two way street !!!

They got this....

Thanks for Listening …..

Metro

Edited by metroracer

I nominate toyotatim for post of the year!  I hope this works out for the asphalt folks. From what I have read from and about Mr. Bush on LSSZ over the years he looks to be the man for the job. I am interested to see what format changes are coming about. Just might be enough to check it out one Sat. night. Best of luck to you Mr. Bush and staff.

• 2 weeks later...