LET`S HEAR IT TIM SELF WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THR?

fastmontgomery15

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, worst case deal is to plan to race elsewhere? From many years of experience the plan rolls out around here in December or January.. unless you really have your stuff together like HMP.. stay tuned for details as I am sure the details will come.

YES MY FRIEND BUT IF YOU WAIT TILL DEC OR JAN YOU ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF MONTHS TO DO THENGS TO YOUR CAR AND IF YOUR BUILDINGA MOTOR IT TTAKES A LOT OF TIME BECAUS ETHEY ARE SO BOOKED UP. GIVE THEM THE TIME TO GET IT DONE!!! THAT WAY YOU HAVE A GREAT TURN OUT FOR OPENING NIGHT!!!! JUST SAYING!!!!!! :huh:

Why don't you pick up the phone and contact him directly with your concerns. Not real professional to badger someone into making decisions. It has already been posted that he said racing will continue at thr. And when he knows for sure what classes/rules will be he will put them out there. You badgering him is not helping. So just be patient.

... So just be patient.

They are asking questions at the only available place other than the OTX Facebook page to ask questions. They just want to race not sit behind a computer screen and be a bench racer... There are plenty of people who start making plans on what to do at this point in the season and not just wait and throw something together with a month or 2 to go... JMHO...

...If you look at mr self's profile on here he became a member in 2010 and has made a total of 7 post. So in my opinion this forum is not the place to get the answers you are looking for. THR and OTX have phone numbers for direct contact. That would probably be a better revenue for the answers to your questions. I just think getting on here and saying "when are we going to know what's going to happen next year?" every other day is a little overboard when the season just ended a month ago. Not to mention there was already another thread that posted the same question.

... If you look at mr self's profile on here he became a member in 2010 and has made a total of 7 post. So in my opinion this forum is not the place to get the answers you are looking for. THR and OTX have phone numbers for direct contact. That would probably be a better revenue for the answers to your questions. I just think getting on here and saying "when are we going to know what's going to happen next year?" every other day is a little overboard when the season just ended a month ago. Not to mention there was already another thread that posted the same question.

Trust me just because he doesn't post anything on here doesn't mean he doesn't look or have someone look for him... Be reminded that there is an ad to the right of his Wunderkind or at least there was... Just like Maryann didn't post very much but I am sure she read alot. The point is that he or they need to get on the ball before more people either jump ship to run dirt or another track where they know they can race or make changes needed. When Maryann ran the track there were plenty of people that were involved who could answer a question be it Debbie Jack or H.... When you have nothing ( and I say nothing because no one is being told to call OTX for someone that speaks for the track) drivers worry and rightly so because alot of them have alot of money invested in their hobby. All I am saying is they need to get on the ball and let the masses know what going on before the few people who have cars decide to go in another direction...

I`M SURE THAT I`M NOT THE ONLY DRIVER/CAR OWNER OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND WHAT CLASSES HES RUNNING.THE MONTHS GO BY SO FAST AND THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW ITS RACE TIME AGAIN. WE HAVE BUILT A REALLY GOOD FAN BASE AT THUNDERHILL RACEWAY AND WE HAVE MET SOME REALLY GREAT PEOPLE OUT THERE WE ALSO LOVE RACING ON THAT TRACK. I JUST NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT I CAN DO AND SPEND ON MY CAR FOR NEXT YEAR. AND BY THE PEOPLE VIEWING THIS POST IT LOOKS LIKE OTHERS ARE WONDERING TO. :ph34r:

im pretty curious also..... I bought a pretty expensive car to run at Kyle so im kinda sad now . but if all else fails ill make i legal for the superstock class @ SAS. And like everyone else, i WILL make it to ALL four.... if there is even 4 races there.

-Paul R.

The question to Mr. Self has been asked here on Lone Star Speedzone at least twice and I am 100% sure that he is aware of the questions being raised.

However, using the forums to repeatedly pressure someone into something before the ducks are in a row is unproductive.

I am equally sure that Mr. Self will announce his plans, if any, in due time. In the meantime, let's all keep a positive attitude. I bet we race at THR in 2013.

Nick

The question to Mr. Self has been asked here on Lone Star Speedzone at least twice and I am 100% sure that he is aware of the questions being raised.

However, using the forums to repeatedly pressure someone into something before the ducks are in a row is unproductive.

I am equally sure that Mr. Self will announce his plans, if any, in due time. In the meantime, let's all keep a positive attitude. I bet we race at THR in 2013.

Nick

nick we can not call it thr i think it kmec now

I saw this thread growing and growing. So I thought I would call Tim and ask him what was going to happen. Here is what I can tell you. There will be racing! They are working on a schedule and classes now and will make a announcement with details in the next few weeks.

That is all I know for sure at this time.

I saw this thread growing and growing. So I thought I would call Tim and ask him what was going to happen. Here is what I can tell you. There will be racing! They are working on a schedule and classes now and will make a announcement with details in the next few weeks.

That is all I know for sure at this time.

Thanks for getting reliable info and sharing it with us. Nice to see a fact reported. We dont get much of those nowadays.

Nick

Hmmm, where have I seen that comment and suggestion before?

Archived