sas update

thrss1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cut Sarge a break, at least he's improved from when he first started.

Oh Crud! :o I thought I had "disposed" of anyone who had heard me announce the first time. :unsure:

:P

Don't know who you are, but oviously you where there "back in the day". Those horrid, awfull days.

Thanks for the nice word. (and bad memories :rolleyes:)

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

are you also announcing that night ?

Yes I am. I will be sitting right next to the best announcer in the world, Big Joe Lombardi! I am Big Joe's sidekick at Texas Thunder. I will run back and forth between the pits and the booth, but I will be announcing as well.

I can't wait for next Saturday! I get to drive a darn good car in both the heats and feature event. Thanks to Mike Lowery and all the gang for letting drive their car. Our infield steward, Kevin Finsely, drove it last weekend, I understand he started like 18th or 19th and finished 7th in it. He has an advantage since he used to race at Texas Thunder on a regular basis. In fact he was one of the first 8 I-Stock drivers in the state of Texas.

So I have my goal placed in front of me. No matter what happens, I can't let Kevin finish higher than me. I got to get into the top 6.

LOL

Either way, it is going to be a great night of racing at Texas Thunder Speedway. It always is. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest wroking race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel

Sorry Legend96. I miss read what you wrote. But, if they can do the scanners over the PA, then one would think it could be done the other way around. At TMS they had the live boardcast from the track announcer on it own frequency. So, I am betting it can be done at local tracks also, somehow.

Guest RobCarter88

Rumor mill---> I heard they were not going to let the Allison Legacys run at SAS anymore. After carefully thinking about it, they decided to let them run because it is good for concession sales. Everyone goes and gets something to eat and drink when they race because they cant see them move on the track.

Guest RobCarter88

Sorry guys, I meant it as a joke to the Allison guys. You know how they are with rumors like the one at CC Speedway. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Sorry about that.

Hey Tom,

Now I know why we didn't see you @HMP tonight.You don't have time to go do any real racing because you can't get away from TSZ long enough. Wished ya'll could have made it,had two really good races,the big one and a 30 lap shootout with top 8 cars inverted from finish of 1st race.By the way was loaded up and headed home @10:20!!

Lloyd

See Tom we have identified the problem,racing IS considered fun to most people. Oh by the way on our weekends off we will be at THR on 25th,and SAS on the 9th,and by the way in between on the 2nd at HMP having FUN! Just funnin.

Lloyd

Archived