No New News, just questions on SAS

JamesHigdon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made the trip from Bandera Rd/1604 April 9th. The trip goes pretty fast once you get out of San Antonio. Always helps when you travel with someone who talks as much as you do.

Wait a minute......

Jealous

:lol:

I am planning to re-open San Antonio Speedway at some point in the future.

Of course, I'm also planning on running for President and start enforcing the Constitution of the United States of America, ending all foreign aid, opening up the entire USA - including Alaska - for oil exploration, sinking major tax $$ into developing Hydrogen powered vehicles and fueling stations, making English the official language of the country, shipping back every illegally entered alien the law enforcement structure of the country can locate, stopping welfare payments to all but the truly needy, turning our prison system into work camps complete with city and county farms worked by convicts, removing all "self esteem" programs from our school system, require "profiling" by all airlines to insure that all Middle Eastern folks no matter how old or how young are thoroughly screened before entering the front gate at all airports, rail depots and ships. Oh.. and providing funds to PAPA to rebuild San Antonio Speedway.

Nick

you think you could throw in a lonestar card ..... hell been paying for it for along time anyway ..cold cuts is starting to get really boring ......thats just aboult all we can afford now ........gas in the tank is eating my steak .....

Could we ship the ex, no birth certificate having s.o.b back to what ever country will take him. And how about the gas prices? MAN I COULD GO ON AN ON AN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NICK!!

There is a small village in Kenya thats missing an IDIOT, send him there.

Man some people don't see humor in things...

***** NEWS FLASH! *****

The Toyota Plant is said to have a new process for baking their paint on... They pull the Truck in paint it and then turn on 52 lights for a high heat bake. :P

:angry: I've got a friend who eats steak, shrimp, lobster tails and all kinds of expensive food on her Lonestar card and you can get cash on them and bug cigs and beer!! :angry::ph34r:

well that friend thanks you for his her heart burn ..does your friend offer you any of it ..i mean you helped him her buy it ..what kinda car truck does he her have ..how aboult a house .....new clothes ...and such .....

flat tax rate for everyone

One man earning 50K would pay 5 leaving 45 to support one person with.

One man earning 50K with wife and four kids would also pay 5 leaving 45 to feed, clothe, educate and entertain FIVE people with.

One man earning 50K requiring the purchase of 20K worth of supplies, tools and fuel would pay 5K

leaving 25K to support however many are in his family.

No deduction to invest money in job creating business venture? No deduction for renting that shop, or the tools you need to earn the money?

Same rate on service earned income and sales income with an inventory...

Are you nuts?

so, how do you feel about replacing the income tax with a (higher) straight consumption tax/sales tax? Drug dealer buys a car, drug dealer is a taxpayer. Even better, when General Electric buys office supplies...taxpayer !

just curious as to your opinion.

thanks

jay

Last i herd was the PLAZA DE MEXICO was holding a 24hr BULL MILKING marathon, could they be the pinchi light buyers? LOL!!!!

Either he doesn't know what a Luche Libre is or I don't but I'm almost positive one of us is VERY confused.

Ya, we are talking about 2 different places, this is across from the flea market, but remember its all in jokes. Never said anything about your luche libre!

so, how do you feel about replacing the income tax with a (higher) straight consumption tax/sales tax? Drug dealer buys a car, drug dealer is a taxpayer. Even better, when General Electric buys office supplies...taxpayer !

thanks

jay

Sounds good at first. But think it ALL the way (not just how it effects YOUR taxes but society as a whole). Too many of us look at our own return and decide "this would be best" - you really have to understand the way it effects ALL returns (or a rather large sampling at best).

Expense tax? Not good-

Got girls? They generally go thru more clothes (and accesories) than boys. more clothes = more tax.

Need tools? A man who needs tools to earn his living would be taxed higher than the man who doesn't.

Wanna retire? To lower your taxes at retirement you need to stop spending. Sorry but thats when I plan to START really spending.

When they tax toilet paper I will buy a bidet.

How often do you buy a new car? I do every 15 years - I could earn three times as much as you, drive my car 3 times longer (producing many times more load to our system with smog from the worn out beast) yet pay three time less tax.

Yes it would reward the frugal and penalize the squanderous. As there are only three ways to tax (income, asset and expense) income is by far the best way - as then the only way to avoid is not earn.

Australia taxes EVERY tranasction (except unprepared food). Pay rent pay tax. Pay the phone bill - pay tax. 48-53 of their annual incomes goes out in taxes of some sort.

I will be the first to agree we need to fix a lot of our tax code. Like AMT and the Death Tax - they are old obsolete and not up to todays "standards" of thinking. been patched more times than the tire on my wheelbarrow. But our code is complex for a reason. To make taxation as equitable as possible. Any time to try to make it more equitable (like different standard deuctions for different statuses etc) you are adding complexity. Simple would NEVER be fair because YOUR situation and life is different than mine. Simple removes the layer that makes YOUR tax situation different than mine - complexity tries to balance the load...

Not to mention an expense tax would create one heck of a black market. Remember what happened the last time our government created a blackmarket? Prohibition?

NASCAR was born of that...

thanks

jay

A single sales tax on all goods and services should plug a whole bunch of loopholes. Of course, illegal transactions would still be undectable but the purchases made with the illegally obtained money would be taxed so it would at least be taxed on the second leve...

Of course, this new tax plan would be in my Presidential platform.

Nick

If the government would stop spending what it doesn’t have would we be in this predicament. I think our government agencies are programmed to spend every dime they have for fear of not receiving the same amount in the next budget year.

God forbid they actually come in under budget. I’m all for humanitarian aid, I think we (the USA) really need to stabilize our spending at home.

As much as I would like to, I could not afford to sit on the side of the road handing out 5 gallons of gas to everyone while my truck is on empty.

Archived