Here we go again----Danica

wheelchair49

An article in todays Austin American-Statesman says "Quote" JR Motorsports says it will decide after Patrick makes her stock car debut in the Feb. 6 ARCA race at Daytona. If she feels comfortable, she could race in NASCAR'S second-tier series. It would be a daunting NASCAR start considering more than a dozen Sprint Cup regulars drive in that one. Patrick won't do the spring race at Texas Motor Speedway, but she is committed to the Nov. 13 event. "Unquote" This could be interesting. :lol::o:o

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
......and all we'll hear or see is Danica this , Danica that, Danica, Danica, Danica....... :angry: Maybe NA$CAR should come up with a new Danica channel so those of us who are more interested in the races could watch that instead of her all the time.......

she get almost as much time on the tube as Sarah Palin, RIGHT ? ;)

......and all we'll hear or see is Danica this , Danica that, Danica, Danica, Danica....... :angry: Maybe NA$CAR should come up with a new Danica channel so those of us who are more interested in the races could watch that instead of her all the time.......

agreed!

None of you will want to miss her next weekend, I'm sure. Racing Saturday and edgy super-bowl commercials for Go-Daddy.com on Sunday! :lol:

sorry bud i have to agree with reb and lim........ we dont drip with slobber over her as you do ...reb im going to turn on some loud music put the tv on mute ..that should do it ..thats unless we cant see any racen cuz of go daddy and the cameras watching her car go around every lap ..then again i may want to watch to see if she is getting the kind of love she maynot want but i exspect her to get ..things like spun out .knocked into the wall .finders draging on the tires ... missing her pits .you know she is hooked up with jr the pit master ..lol .not to mention all those lovely little your number one finger pointers she will recieve from her friends out on the track .... gotta love it and cant miss it .....dang bud .its going to work ..she is already going to have our typ of fan base watching nascar ....so i quess it is paying off... she cant drive .but she can draw ......now bring on that pena kid from last nights race... im a fan of his now ...

There ya go H/T. Ya figured it out. Likely more people will tune in to that ARCA race next Saturday afternoon, than all the people combined who have EVER tuned in to an ARCA race, for whatever reason. THAT'S what I've been getting at all along! THAT is called "market share." .............. and THAT is what broadcast media marketing types live and die for.

Hope she picks up the pace. After a week of practice she is still slower than the rest. But, the media will spend all day covering last place if that gets them ratings. Kinda like Nascar last year, JJ, Shrub, the ole man, and Jeffy were dukin it out for the lead but we spent most of our time watchin Junior ride around in 22nd place. Love the liberal media. :angry:

There ya go H/T. Ya figured it out. Likely more people will tune in to that ARCA race next Saturday afternoon, than all the people combined who have EVER tuned in to an ARCA race, for whatever reason. THAT'S what I've been getting at all along! THAT is called "market share." .............. and THAT is what broadcast media marketing types live and die for.

YEP BUD BUT IT WONT LAST LONG ..SHE KINDA LIKE A NEW HOBBIE .FUN FOR ALITTLE WHILE BEFORE YOU GET BORED AND MOVE ON ..

Don't know Jay. Maybe. I keep reading on here that she doesn't have the credentials to be where she is. It is as though she is regarded as a swim suit model that also sometimes races. That is totally 180 degrees WRONG. Just the opposite is true.

Look at her record in the IRL. I call it climbing the ladder. 2005 finished 12th in points. 2006 9th in points, 2007 7th in points, 2008 6th in points, 2009 5th in points (for a team that had clearly dropped to the second tier in IRL racing, She carried THEM.)

In her only Formula Ford Festival race in England in 2000, she finished second. What kind of company was she in with there? Here is an example .......... 1998 winner was Jenson Button, 2nd Dan Wheldon. That race is one of the places F-1 teams look to for up and coming young drivers. She chose to return to the USA.

She will be starting her 18th year of competitive racing next week. She also owns two U.S. National WKA Karting Championships she earned when she was 14 and 15. I just think she is deserving of more respect than she gets on here. I also think there will be some folks on here that are going to be surprised at how well she does in stock cars. Will it take some time to adapt? Sure it will, but she is a quick learner. Stay tuned. :)

sorry bud i have to agree with reb and lim........ we dont drip with slobber over her as you do ...reb im going to turn on some loud music put the tv on mute ..that should do it ..thats unless we cant see any racen cuz of go daddy and the cameras watching her car go around every lap ..then again i may want to watch to see if she is getting the kind of love she maynot want but i exspect her to get ..things like spun out .knocked into the wall .finders draging on the tires ... missing her pits .you know she is hooked up with jr the pit master ..lol .not to mention all those lovely little your number one finger pointers she will recieve from her friends out on the track .... gotta love it and cant miss it .....dang bud .its going to work ..she is already going to have our typ of fan base watching nascar ....so i quess it is paying off... she cant drive .but she can draw ......now bring on that pena kid from last nights race... im a fan of his now ...

She cant drive? Compared to who? You dont race Indy cars at that level and not be able to drive. Making the transition to stock cars will be tough and she may not succeed. Several respected drivers including Franchitti didnt make it in Nascar but was it because they couldnt drive? She has her hands full no doubt but she can drive

Archived