Get well Debbie....

C Molis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again, everyone, for the get well wishes. I'm learning to maneuver around the house using crutches, a walker and a wheelchair. It's clumsy, but I'm getting by without having to lay around all the time - don't do that too well! LOL

Thanks, y'all. I'll be going through outpatient surgery on Monday to get some screws put in my leg to speed up the healing process. I'll be glad to finally be on the road to recovery, I hope.

Reb,

I'm getting better with the crutches and wheelchair. I hope your mom is doing better - sorry to hear the news about her health.

Mayberry uses screws to hold all his sheetmetal. He thinks they're better than rivets.

-------

Is it true that HE is going to use your ticket to Vegas next week?? :(

Trading sheet metal screws for Vegas tickets is definately not a good bargain, or at least somebody told me that. :lol:

I bet she's got something more along the lines of titanium or surgical steel in her future.

Deb,

Out in my garage, somewhere down in that old coffee can full of assorted nuts, bolts, screws and washers I've accumulated over the many years I think I remember seeing a couple of old rusty lag bolts. I'd be more then glad to donate them if it would help. That might save ya a few bucks.

Obviously, the hospital that Debbie is going to does not watch television commercials. They have super putty now that according to the MC it will mend everything. And you can get 3 sticks of that for only 9.99 but wait, you order today and they will send you and additional 3 free of charge. So Deb, pay no attention to all this rivet , titanium screws, lag bolts and just order some of that super putty. What is left over you can use around the house. :D

Obviously, the hospital that Debbie is going to does not watch television commercials. They have super putty now that according to the MC it will mend everything. And you can get 3 sticks of that for only 9.99 but wait, you order today and they will send you and additional 3 free of charge. So Deb, pay no attention to all this rivet , titanium screws, lag bolts and just order some of that super putty. What is left over you can use around the house. :D
Dano that is misleading .they dont send anything for free .. you must not be paying attention to the the free part ..just pay shipping and handleing ..thats where they get you ...a friend of mine won a cd and just pay ship and handle ..was all ..it cost her $15.00 .... DEB BEWARE OF .BUT WAIT . ORDER NOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU THREE MORE FOR FREE ......AND DANO YOU SHOULD BE ASHAIMED ..

Short:

1) Deb Williams

1A) Christine Parks

Nice! :lol::o:rolleyes:

((however i dare you to find 2 nicer people in the same category!)) :D

I agree.....Debbie does have one of the biggest hearts around. And hey, Deb is actually shorter than me!!!

Sorry Deb, I could not resist!!

with her shorter than i statue and such a large glowing heart .BIG wonderfull smile . her great attitude towards us for picking on her ...makes you wonder if she is kin to ET ..DEB WE LOVE YOU ...

Thanks, guys and gals, for making me laugh! I guess I should be used to the short jokes by now - seems like I've heard them throughout my lifetime.

As you might expect, I'm tired of staying home already. I had worked on a project for Terry Dickerson the last couple of days that has kept me from being completely bored.

I'm glad we have TSZ to keep in touch with each other and know what's going on with our racing family. And, Christine, are you sure I'm shorter than you?

Well guys and gals, Deb just got home from surgery on her leg and is confined to bed for 10 days! :( So, without her laptop, I think she would go crazy. This is one tuff lady! I am sure by seeing all she continues to do for racing via email, postings on here and press releases, some of us may think she has been just fine. Please keep her in you're prayers that she will have a speedy recovery. Now might be a good time to go head to head with her, as H said, she doesn't have a leg to stand on! We LOVE and APPRECIATE you Deb, I could not do what I do, without YOU, nor would I want to! :rolleyes:

Hey Deb,

No posting while under the influence!!!!!! You may regret it later.

Glad the surgery went well. In bed for 10 days???? Be sure & turn every 2 hours to prevent bed sores. You need to stay well hydrated & nourished also to prevent skin breakdown. Take your pain med before the pain gets out of control. Don't worry about becoming addicted in this short amount of time. Make sure someone puts a bell beside your bed in case you need something (I guess now a days, you could just use your cell phone to call somone in the living room.) Keep leg elevated on pillows, to prevent swelling.

Call me if you need anything. 210-844-8448

Mona

Archived