Get well Debbie....

C Molis

Mona,

You forgot to say, "And take two asprins and all me in the morning." Or is that too old school.. LOL

Nick

Nick,

That is old school. They don't give aspirin postoperatively anymore. It increases the risk of postoperative bleeding. That is still used for those post partying days though.

Mona

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, everyone, for your get well wishes following my surgery yesterday. Fortunately, I can still access my laptop after all. I have this big splint on my leg. Although it's quite awkward, I can get to my laptop.

The surgery went better than expected, although my doctor said he could do anything to make me taller. LOL

For the next ten days, I'm homebound and can't remove the splint. I'm hoping that following the ten-day period, I'll be able to put weight on my leg and start doing more things. My husband and family have been taking good care of me. It's very hard for me to ask for help, but I want to make sure I do everything possible to make sure the surgery helps me make a full recovery.

I feel so fortunate to keep up with everything on TSZ, etc. What did we do before we had computers?

Thanks again,

For the next ten days, I'm homebound and can't remove the splint. I'm hoping that following the ten-day period, I'll be able to put weight on my leg and start doing more things. My husband and family have been taking good care of me. It's very hard for me to ask for help, but I want to make sure I do everything possible to make sure the surgery helps me make a full recovery.

Deb,

First and foremost, I'm glad the surgery went okay. I'm also VERY glad you have a wonderful hubby and family to help you out (altho, I just can't see Larry bringing you breakfast in bed! ha! :lol: )

And this may be God's way of FORCING you to "take it easy." He knows how hard you work at EVERYTHING!

Deb,

First and foremost, I'm glad the surgery went okay. I'm also VERY glad you have a wonderful hubby and family to help you out (altho, I just can't see Larry bringing you breakfast in bed! ha! :lol: )

And this may be God's way of FORCING you to "take it easy." He knows how hard you work at EVERYTHING!

GODS WAY YOU SAY ..HE MUST BE ROLLING OVER LAUGHING ..SHE WILL MOST PROBABLY BE DRIVEING EVERYONE CRAZY AT HER HOUSE ..... HUSBAND MAY HAVE TO REPAINT THE WALLS ...

Thanks, everyone, for your get well wishes following my surgery yesterday. Fortunately, I can still access my laptop after all. I have this big splint on my leg. Although it's quite awkward, I can get to my laptop.

The surgery went better than expected, although my doctor said he could do anything to make me taller. LOL

I feel so fortunate to keep up with everything on TSZ, etc. What did we do before we had computers?

Thanks again,

I feel for you Deb, was in a cast for three year's. NOT FUN AT ALL.

Archived