THR - Thunder Stock & Super Stock

Mary Ann Naumann

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we will see a tire allocation due to the fact that the track needs to sell tire for the bottoms line.

hray - you are correct. That rule was implemented under my direction at SAS after a rather detailed tire test session...

Nathan - You may not believe this, but SAS actually sold more tires using the "one-tire-a-week" rule. Instead of 3 teams buying 4, all the teams bought one. Running takes offs was a thing of the past...

Nick

well then I stand corrected. :lol: but does anyone think that we will go that way. gundog99 I understand what you are saying but the track is a hoosier track and jerry is a employee of the track. I don't know who sells the tires but mary ann did say that they were changing tires so the track can carry a better selection. HMP has gotten on here and said the tire contracts they had was throught the track. but in the end I don't know who sells the tires but I thought the track sold them and jerry was in charge of that.

we are lucky to have the tracks we have to race at, forget the poll, be lucky we have a place to race at.

i think we've all pointed out that we feel fortunate to have a place to race , AND the track was the one that brought about taking the poll.

if they don't get car counts there is not going to be a track next year , so whatever gets the most car count is the best idea........then we can "be lucky we have a place to race at" for atleast a few more years.

And the WINNER is...

Thank you all for your input, Your input was very helpful, a little tiring, if I may add, LOL, although very enlightening. :blink: With this being said, I know there was not an option to vote for the 970's, but it sure came up way too much, so we have decided to leave the THR Thunder Stocks and THR A-Line Super Stocks on the Hoosier 970's! :rolleyes: Hopefully this will make the majority of racers happy that I have read from on this thread, talked to personally and/or the personal emails.

TSRS will remain on the F-53 which is the original tire for the TSRS Series since the beginning. The Good Years for the Pro Modifieds and Pro Trucks (in order to help and encourage those running more then one track for the Texas Championship)

Hope each of you had a very safe and happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you all, Feb 29 - March 3, the BIG weekend @ THR! www.thunderhillraceway.com. 08 is going to be GREAT! Thank you all for your support. B)

Sincerely,

Mary Ann

Archived