Quick Highlights from tonight's meeting

debwill

Jody,

No one in the front row is employed by us at this time..But we have received resume's. WE have asked Dano to participate in the fan advisor board.

Shelma

James said no and you said yes. When the question of "is anyone on the front row employeed by yall??". I could be wrong. I was a little preoccupied by Slow Joe's Ash Wednesday impression.

Nope,, no one is employed from the front row,, just dano,,,

Shelma

Shelma,

Ahhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Where was Dano sitting??????? The prosecution rests.

Brad,

That "EW" blast was completely uncalled for. I thought we were freinds????

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was a little preoccupied by Slow Joe's Ash Wednesday impression.

If that's referring to what I think it is, that's just wrong. :lol:

So whats the $20.00 for and how does the sponsorship work.

You neeed to change your username to bulldog. :D

Lord O' the Land,

The $20 is for admin fees and the way it works is that a group of people will get your info and try to get you sponsorships.

I was a little preoccupied by Slow Joe's Ash Wednesday impression.

If that's referring to what I think it is, that's just wrong. :lol:

You neeed to change your username to bulldog. :D

Easy now,It's just I have been chasing sponsors along time and know how hard it is to get them.There are several people that were at that meeting plus the people putting all this together online right now and don't understand why someone can't explain it.

Jody,

No one in the front row is employed by us at this time..But we have received resume's. WE have asked Dano to participate in the fan advisor board.

Shelma

James said no and you said yes. When the question of "is anyone on the front row employeed by yall??". I could be wrong. I was a little preoccupied by Slow Joe's Ash Wednesday impression.

Nope,, no one is employed from the front row,, just dano,,,

Shelma

Shelma,

Ahhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Where was Dano sitting??????? The prosecution rests.

Brad,

That "EW" blast was completely uncalled for. I thought we were freinds????

Dano

Was front row at the end

Let's go over sponsorship. We have sponsors,, those sponsors have sponsored us,, as the racing promotion company.. every one understand that.... o.k... now... We ( J and S Racing Promotions ) sponsors the driver/ owner, tracks, racing events, and so on.... Youth to Adults.. everyone understand... But, we have a package we go over with you.. you have to sign up legally for us to promote and sponsor you.... yes it will cost you $ 20.00 per month for administration fee's... administrations fees,, photos, data entry, stamps, paper, travel and so..... everyone understand... So it doesn't matter who the sponsor is,, we sponsor the drivers/owners , tracks and so on....

Questions email or call us

Shelma

Ps. One reason you have to set an appointment is everything is confidential ,,WE have rules that comes with that package,, as in example,, no felonies, no assault,, No ugly criminal record....

So we would rather it be private, so you might want to explain,,,,and not to the world...

The $20 is for admin fees and the way it works is that a group of people will get your info and try to get you sponsorships.

That sounds promising.

Termite,

We have sponsors already,, we don't search out,, our phone rings from my other contacts through business

Shelma

Your information does not leave my office,,,and we don't need to try....

Dano

Was front row at the end

So he wasn't on the front row???? Okay. My bad.

Shelma,

Was he on the front row when the question was asked? Yes. What's the "at the end" got to do with anything??

BTW. Did you get my check yet?

Do you have any racers signed up right now?I just don't understand how a sponsor comes out ahead by going through you.Seems they would want there name on the trailer/car instead of yours.If I am going to pay you $240.00 a year what kind of return can I expect.I have never heard of paying for a sponsor but if you have got it figured out let's hear it.

Let's go over sponsorship. We have sponsors,, those sponsors have sponsored us,, as the racing promotion company.. every one understand that.... o.k... now... We ( J and S Racing Promotions ) sponsors the driver/ owner, tracks, racing events, and so on.... Youth to Adults.. everyone understand... But, we have a package we go over with you.. you have to sign up legally for us to promote and sponsor you.... yes it will cost you $ 20.00 per month for administration fee's... administrations fees,, photos, data entry, stamps, paper, travel and so..... everyone understand... So it doesn't matter who the sponsor is,, we sponsor the drivers/owners , tracks and so on...

Doesn't this seem like alittle bit of a "conflict of interest"?

This thread leads me to believe a chat room on this website would be very useful right about now.

Unfortunately, conversations in a chat room are not accessable except to the people actually in the room at the time. Many of the threads on TXSZ - including this one - are useful to others even though they might not read them as they are being written, but are read later on.

Nick

Just lettting you know where he was sitting,, what check?

I knew he was sitting on the front row and I'll take that as a no. NEWMAN

Do you have any racers signed up right now?I just don't understand how a sponsor comes out ahead by going through you.Seems they would want there name on the trailer/car instead of yours.If I am going to pay you $240.00 a year what kind of return can I expect.I have never heard of paying for a sponsor but if you have got it figured out let's hear it.

WE are a racing promotion company.... we have done the leg work,, we are asking for an administrative fee only... How much money do you spend tracing around to find someone to sponsor you? and the time that goes with... They have their name on the events we sponsor... and some don't care to have their name on the car or trailer...we have sponsors that sponsors travel, money, parts, tires, medical, legal, all types of sponsors... You really need to come in and pick up a package.... or call and we will send one out....

Have a Great Night

Shelma

WE are a racing promotion company.... we have done the leg work,, we are asking for an administrative fee only... How much money do you spend tracing around to find someone to sponsor you? and the time that goes with... They have their name on the events we sponsor... and some don't care to have their name on the car or trailer...we have sponsors that sponsors travel, money, parts, tires, medical, legal, all types of sponsors... You really need to come in and pick up a package.... or call and we will send one out....

Have a Great Night

Shelma

I am just wondering about what to expect for $240 a year.Do you have any racers signed yet?I am 6 hours away from you guys but would like to take a look at your package offers.I'm from old school if it sounds to good to be true it probably is so please excuse me.

Back on the subject of the new track,

Will this track be able to survive with about 10 Late Models, 10 Street Stocks, and 10 Grand stocks?

Don't mean to be negative but, I find it hard to see many more than that participating.

Thanks,

Mel

Will this track be able to survive with about 10 Late Models, 10 Street Stocks, and 10 Grand stocks?

Don't mean to be negative but, I find it hard to see many more than that participating.

Thanks,

Mel

Mel - Don't forget 14-24 TPS, Alison, the new Truck series, etc... ;)

Thanks,

Mel

Mel,

We will survive, there are new drivers everyday, the young becoming race car drivers...And there are many other series out there.. or starting up...

Have a Great Day

Shelma

Thanks,

Mel

Mel - Don't forget 14-24 TPS, Alison, the new Truck series, etc... ;)

Hart,

I went to your webpage, Do ya'll do printing? If you do what type,,,

Thanks

Shelma

Hart,

Thanks

Shelma

Hi Shelma - My sponsor – “Instant Imprints” does screen printing and embroidery, plus all of the other promotional things (cups, pens golf balls, etc.). Call them up, they can help you with your promotion of promoting! ;) They are great folks. Talk to Larry or Erik and let them know you saw their logo on our car/website!!

PS – Debbie walked you and James over to meet us at THR in the TPS pits April 28th. It was nice to meet you, and sorry I couldn’t stay and talk longer. We were thrashing to get the car out there. Besides, you were meeting the infamous Bruce Mabrito at that same time, and seemed pretty engrossed in his stories. I didn’t make it to your meeting, which is why I am not posting regarding this. I wish you all the best of luck!

Hart,

Thanks

Shelma

Hi Shelma - My sponsor – “Instant Imprints” does screen printing and embroidery, plus all of the other promotional things (cups, pens golf balls, etc.). Call them up, they can help you with your promotion of promoting! ;) They are great folks. Talk to Larry or Erik and let them know you saw their logo on our car/website!!

PS – Debbie walked you and James over to meet us at THR in the TPS pits April 28th. It was nice to meet you, and sorry I couldn’t stay and talk longer. We were thrashing to get the car out there. Besides, you were meeting the infamous Bruce Mabrito at that same time, and seemed pretty engrossed in his stories. I didn’t make it to your meeting, which is why I am not posting regarding this. I wish you all the best of luck!

I will call them and get some quotes on some things.. Thanks .. Have a Great Day..I remembered the car....

Archived