Quick Highlights from tonight's meeting

debwill

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just my two cents worth but I have had no problem accessing the J & S website. Its in its construction stages for the most part but it does contain some information. For you people that are not accessing the site you may want to check your firewall, on the computer software that is. Good luck..... :D

Maybe you have to be employeed by Shelma & James to access it???? The question of: " Is anyone on the front row employeed by yall?" came up at the meeting. James answered "no", Shelma answered "yes". With Shelma being the one that's putting up all the cash, I'll take the stance that she knows. I did find it rude that very few people gave you an ear that night Mr.Dano.

I read through the website and did'nt see any sponsor information so I will ask again:How does this sponsorship deal work?I send in $20.00 and then what happens?

Landlord,

No one asked you to send money.... You must make an appointment to sign up for sponsorship, we go over the whole package with you at the time of the meeting. At that time we will explain everything. We have appointments scheduled this week and next saturday due to peoples work schedules.

Have a Great Evening....

Shelma

Just my two cents worth but I have had no problem accessing the J & S website. Its in its construction stages for the most part but it does contain some information. For you people that are not accessing the site you may want to check your firewall, on the computer software that is. Good luck..... :D

Maybe you have to be employeed by Shelma & James to access it???? The question of: " Is anyone on the front row employeed by yall?" came up at the meeting. James answered "no", Shelma answered "yes". With Shelma being the one that's putting up all the cash, I'll take the stance that she knows. I did find it rude that very few people gave you an ear that night Mr.Dano.

Jody,

No one in the front row is employed by us at this time..But we have received resume's. WE have asked Dano to participate in the fan advisor board.

Shelma

So whats the $20.00 for?

Landlord,

Are you a Driver/Owner and in need of a sponsor... ?

Shelma

Ill pitch in $20 if someone cant afford it. I believe it will be well invested.

txenergy this is what I am refering to.

Landlord,

PaPa

must understand what a sponsor does

I dont believe the plan was to have the whole facility up in 2008 but to go in phases like any other large construction project 1st phase i believe was the 1/2 mile oval only...is this correct?

This is may,6th that gives them roughly 10 months.The spot they are wanting is over the aquifer so they are going to need an enviromental impact study from the EPA.If you don't think the EPA is a big joke with alot of stroke you have never dealt with them."IF" they get the green light and thats a big "IF" they are going to have to purchase the land,if they don't get the go ahead they will have to find another spot starting the whole process over.They still need to settle on a track design and have a set of plans drawn up.The plans will then go back and forth between the two parties with revisions I can assure you.Then the waiting game starts for the needed permits.Once all thats done they are going to have to send out the approved plans to some contractors for bids,it will take some time for them to figure the cost so they can award someone the contract.Don't forget there is still alot of construction work to do and the weather has to cooperate during this stage.I hope for you guys in mid-state this can all be pulled off in such a small time frame,but I can assure you it will be really tough to make this happen even if these people are well connected. ;)

We agree with you that the aquafer is over land in the county,as a matter of fact the aquafer covers 90 % of the county,so its amazing the city was built,but i can assure you,we will press forward as planned,thanks for the input..ref. map @ http://www.saws.org/our_water/aquifer/map.html

Jody,

No one in the front row is employed by us at this time..But we have received resume's. WE have asked Dano to participate in the fan advisor board.

Shelma

James said no and you said yes. When the question of "is anyone on the front row employeed by yall??". I could be wrong. I was a little preoccupied by Slow Joe's Ash Wednesday impression.

I have been in racing in one form or another since I was 12,at this point I own,my son drives and of coarse I am just like everyone else on this board would love a sponsor.

LandLord,

I don't see your appointment Yet...and for your son,, he might need the sponsor...

Shelma

Seems like you two have done some homework.

We have researched all kinds of things, some things that no one has even thought about..

Shelma

I wouldn't say "...no one has even thought about..."

I would. Helo Pad.

Jody,

Shelma

James said no and you said yes. When the question of "is anyone on the front row employeed by yall??". I could be wrong. I was a little preoccupied by Slow Joe's Ash Wednesday impression.

Nope,, no one is employed from the front row,, just dano,,,

Shelma

txenergy,I am on your side and wish you the best and plan on racing your track when it's complete.I was just making a point that 08 is pushing it.I never said it could'nt be done.

Landlord,

You know things can get built,, we stated that at the least the oval may be done...

Shelma

Seems like you two have done some homework.

We have researched all kinds of things, some things that no one has even thought about..

Shelma

I wouldn't say "...no one has even thought about..."

I have not seen some things posted that is being done in the background, that is why I stated that.

Shelma

Archived