Outlaw SLM Race

hcwsracing

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Jason, not hardly. At this point I'm sure I've turned many more laps than you have.........and in a legal racecar, too!!! I also know I've won at least one more race than you.

Racer61, there's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes.....as we type. Some good, some not so.... Sure politics is always a part of things one way or the other.

post-3-1171822331_thumb.jpg

So what's your point? I was the third driver on a two-car team. The cigarette in my hand should give it away easily. LOL In the 8 or so races I drove at I-37, the cars all said Joe Horne on them!! The cars I drove at Texas Thunder had either Mike Lowery's name or were unmarked. The cars at Heart O Texas I used for the Celebrity/DJ races had the regular drivers name on them, too.

Face it Jason, you're grasping at straws.......................

lmao "Third Driver on a Two Car Team"

Your funny man

"Celebrity" races and richard petty driving experience makes you an experienced veteran....ok think what you want

Your opinion was bought so i dont really give a damn what you think. I just enjoy seeing you get your panties in a wad.

Still doesn't negate the fact I have more laps than you, won more races than you and was NEVER DQ'ed for an illegal car.

Never did Richard Petty Driving Experience, you can't even get that s#!t straight. You just like to talk smack!

My opinions have NEVER been bought.....always been allowed to say what's on my mind. Just as pissed about what's going on as everyone else. It's your opinion/anti-USRA crap everyone is getting tired of. Who was it that said the handwriting was on the wall two years ago.

And, yes, I know more than the average keyboard jockey about the outlaw race.

Panties in a wad?????? Hardly........commando!!! :lol:

Archived