RE: 2007 SAS SCHEDULE

MARFAC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the SLM's they said no decision had been made yet... My guess they are trying to get commentments from teams on car counts... Again thats just a wild guess on those...

I do like the fact that the schedule is out already and that they did say no rules changes what so ever... Draw back I now know I only have till March 3rd to get my car ready... :( I hope I can do it....

I love the fact that TPS is every other weekend.... I love watching those guys, and hey oldtimer hopefully you make it up here for some of those.... :) You can come help set up my car..LOL

BTW on a side note I am having to use dial up at home and it sucks, Small price to pay for living out in the sticks I guess.....

Back on subject.. I hope the trucks and modifieds will continue to put on good shows.... The is no reason USRA can't continue to be a good touring series... I have confidence in Rick!!!!! I just hope the SLM's can survive!!!! What will those teams do if no USRA?? TSRS?? Local tracks??? Inquiring minds want to know....

It will be good to see the Legacy's at SAS also next season I guess they had a good time at their one apearence this year....

My only concern is with so many classes each night, what time are they going to finish? SAS did a great job of having everthing done around 10-10:30 each night I able to attend. In the past, around 11pm you can watch everyone start trickling out of the stands and heading home.

turbotoddie

Todd Farris

im noticing alot of 2 week gaps between races. and of course no SLM's

I'm noticing a lot of 2 MONTHgaps in the mod schedule.

I suspect Terry and Rick are feverishly negotiating those gaps with THR, HMP, RR etc. I'm sure they are anxious to work together with all the other tracks to get a full schedule.

well blade looks like tps has a home track .so with that said i have to say neil sas has a good working partnership .good thing we have always wanted to race at sas more .it is really fun track .should be fun .good job sas and neil .and good job with all the drivers who come out to race tps .goes to show you numbers count .and now that tps has more races at sas the comp should get even better cuz every one can get thier cars set up better and be alot closer to each other .and now we need a few in cc and kyle .or dirt at sts like to race one there to .and i charge to help set up cars .lol nah jk besides who said i was a set up man .i just do what it takes to make it turn right or wrong .and also i have some friends who want to come to see a sas race we just havent ran there when they could make it .so now they can .

well blade looks like tps has a home track .so with that said i have to say neil sas has a good working partnership .good thing we have always wanted to race at sas more .it is really fun track .should be fun .good job sas and neil .and good job with all the drivers who come out to race tps .goes to show you numbers count .and now that tps has more races at sas the comp should get even better cuz every one can get thier cars set up better and be alot closer to each other .and now we need a few in cc and kyle .or dirt at sts like to race one there to .and i charge to help set up cars .lol nah jk besides who said i was a set up man .i just do what it takes to make it turn right or wrong .and also i have some friends who want to come to see a sas race we just havent ran there when they could make it .so now they can .

I got an e-mail about next years schedule and we only have like 4 or 5 races at THR. And none at CC, unfortunately. I'd like to see what that track's like. I think it'd be fun if we could get the TWS road race back on our schedule.

well blade looks like tps has a home track .so with that said  i have to say neil  sas has a good working partnership .good thing we have always wanted to race at sas more .it is really fun track .should be fun .good job sas and neil .and good job with all the drivers who come out to race tps .goes to show you numbers count .and now that tps has more races at sas the comp should get even better cuz every one can get thier cars set up better and be alot closer to each other .and now we need a few in cc and kyle .or dirt at sts like to race one there to .and i charge to help set up cars .lol nah jk besides who said i was a set up man .i just do what it takes to make it turn right or wrong .and also i have some friends who want to come to see a sas race we just havent ran there when they could make it .so now they can .

I got an e-mail about next years schedule and we only have like 4 or 5 races at THR. And none at CC, unfortunately. I'd like to see what that track's like. I think it'd be fun if we could get the TWS road race back on our schedule.

Adam,

I Agree. Would love to get a road race in there sometime, and a dirt race, and a CC race... and a .... ;)

well blade looks like tps has a home track .so with that said  i have to say neil  sas has a good working partnership .good thing we have always wanted to race at sas more .it is really fun track .should be fun .good job sas and neil .and good job with all the drivers who come out to race tps .goes to show you numbers count .and now that tps has more races at sas the comp should get even better cuz every one can get thier cars set up better and be alot closer to each other .and now we need a few in cc and kyle .or dirt at sts like to race one there to .and i charge to help set up cars .lol nah jk besides who said i was a set up man .i just do what it takes to make it turn right or wrong .and also i have some friends who want to come to see a sas race we just havent ran there when they could make it .so now they can .

Adam,

I Agree. Would love to get a road race in there sometime, and a dirt race, and a CC race... and a .... ;)

a road race .cc race dirt race . you forgot foot race . tator bag race and so forth

• 2 weeks later...

Archived