Sergio Hexsel wins TPS race

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well hart if you would of i think  you would be looking at things different but  i followed that honda around sa and kyle several times  the race i did the best i started in back and that honda went to the outside and flew by everyone  well  i just tucked in right behind him  and finished second in the heat that away and third in the feature

May be that is what I need to try...LOL

Well, gotta go. I am going to get a crown...

Am I

a.) about to be made a king of a tropical island somewhere?

b.) heading to a club to mix it with soda

c.) dentist

d.)all of the above...

Answer:

:unsure::unsure:

:unsure::unsure:

What do you think?????? :(:( I will give you a hint, it is not a, b, or d!! :angry:

Wow I actually agree with Nick on something, I beleive he is 100% correct in this statement. Somebody edit him quick, I think He was passively aggresively bashing Oldtimer with this statement.

its ok if nick gets the hammer out on me sometimes just dont use a slege. that would hurt .yes nick bashes some poeple on here and does it nicely the only differents is he has another name for it .just presenting facts as he would say it .i love it bring it on nick . :lol::lol::lol::D

I'm just saying what I believe would be a winning combination. Build whatever suits your fance and have at it! There are lots of reasons (money, knowledge, time, etc) why someone builds what they choose to build.

However:

1) An overweight car will not beat a car that is not overwieght if everything else is equal.

2) A car that does not have proper weight distribution will not beat one that does if everything else is equal.

3) A good builder can build a TPS tube frame car that will meet the TPS weight rules with room to spare. In fact, if you build it right, you will have to add ballast to the right side to meet the rules.

4) A little suspension knowledge goes a long way. A lot of suspension knowledge goes even further.

Once again, I'm not putting down what anyone chooses to run. I'm just saying that if I were to build a TPS car I would build what I said in an earlier post.

will someone please put a bucket of water on 19 he is dreaming again. wake him up .you have got to beat us first . :D if you do ill party with you so if you dont want me to party just finish behind us . and 22 i will have no problem giveing you some info on our set up if it would help you out .i to would love to see you up front as well .and 19 to .problem is we all cant be up there at the same time .that could get ugly .and adam 78 stay clear of us nutcases. you may get a win before it is all said and done :lol:

hart 19 james lee told me that he was told by neil that that thunder bird was to big and wide to keep running with tps so he pulled the plug on it . the car was fast for what it was and he did have alot of money in it thousands of dallors .it was very hard to pass it .seemed like there was no end to it when passing it .and that car is still around as for as i know . im thinking the fords have it now .

well lloyd i hope you win both of them  so are we to expect 1000 to win for all tps races next year

Thanks CRT.

Now as far as $1000 to win for all TPS races next year, it could be, you never know. Do you want to sponsor one or more of our races? Who knows, it could be a Ford that wins (or a Honda :D )

Or a bug. :lol:

naw... Honda is better suited for end of season races...LOL

I know, how bout a Toyota??? :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OOPS, Double double post :(

I dunno Lloyd, I heard someone say that being its gonna be a $1,000 to win, Oktober Fast is gonna be a TPS wreckfest. And my car's so slow, I might miss'em all and win :lol::lol::lol::D

october fest race at sas . THE sad part is someone wont be fast enough to make the race cuz i think there will be cars comeing out of the wood work .so the new question is how many cars will you neil and the track let race .cuz this just might be the largest show of cars .that tps has ever seen .you may have to do like nascar give the season racers some hope of makeing the race if that comes down to it .just a thought i have .

I remember the t-bird, it seemed to have a ton of motor but had a hard time making the turns. I think for the same reason why tankers use tug boats in the harbor. :):)

At the time TPS (TIDA) was running a lot of races at Longhorn. That was a lot of car to get around a 1/4 mile track..

I'm running on memory here (a dangerous thing) but I do recall a wheelbase limit coming out around 1997 or 1998. Somewhere around 2004 it disappeared..

There's you a challenge cRt, find that T-bird and bring it back to life! Heck, if Randy can have a beep-beep, you can have a fog horn!

Oldtimer what have you been up to today? I think the most I remember was around 1989 or 90,I think they started 30 at SAS. I know we did get 30 at TWS in 91 because I got 30th after shoving 2 valves thru 2 pistons. I would have thought Mike Knots would have told 78 that phrase by now,he told me that about 21 years ago. More cars maybe that will slow Jessie down enough so I can catch him,if I am not flying by in the air that day.

will someone please put a bucket of water on 19 he is dreaming again. wake him up .you have got to beat us first . :D if you do ill party with you so if you dont want me to party just finish behind us . and 22 i will have no problem giveing you some info on our set up if it would help you out .i to would love to see you up front as well .and 19 to .problem is we all cant be up there at the same time .that could get ugly .and adam 78 stay clear of us nutcases. you may get a win before it is all said and done :lol:

Mike, yes, that was a dream sequence. One that would have been a real possibility if I had purchased that ford that Ozzy has. In fact, I think he would be the one to beat right now if he hadn't put the shiny side down in the most spectacular wreck TPS has ever seen (at THR last year.) He has had to literally start over, and work through everything. Watch out, he is moving towards the front...

well lloyd i hope you win both of them  so are we to expect 1000 to win for all tps races next year

Thanks CRT.

Now as far as $1000 to win for all TPS races next year, it could be, you never know. Do you want to sponsor one or more of our races? Who knows, it could be a Ford that wins (or a Honda :D )

Or a bug. :lol:

naw... Honda is better suited for end of season races...LOL

I know, how bout a Toyota??? :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OOPS, Double double post :(

I dunno Lloyd, I heard someone say that being its gonna be a $1,000 to win, Oktober Fast is gonna be a TPS wreckfest. And my car's so slow, I might miss'em all and win :lol::lol::lol::D

Adam - Look at some of my older posts in other TPS topics. I have always said that any of our cars can win on any given night. In the case of OktoberFast, you may very well be right. The one who is still running will be the winner...

"Ask any racer-any real racer... it doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or a mile! A win is a win!"

Yah, that's a quote from a really cheesy movie, but that doesn't make it any less true!! :D

Lloyd are you saying Hondas make good tugboats too? :P

Honda's make good everything (except cooling systems :angry: ) Ok, even those are good. Let's see, good cars, motorcycles, quarter midget engines, lawn mower engines, etc...

BTW - That was 1Crew who made the tugboat reference, not me :blink: But I am sure they would make really good tug boats too!! ;)

You can party with us when we win if we can party with you when Jessie wins!!

Just make sure we get Lalo to do the cooking no matter who wins!! ;)

well can anyone answer my question

Absolutely, Nick said Neil would have that data. Try emailing him.

Or, if memory serves correctly, I believe you asked that before and someone answered you. You could use the search feature and find the answer from when you asked it last time.

Don't feel too bad, I often ask the same question a couple of times too. Sometimes, its from forgetting that I had already asked it, but other times its because I am looking for a different answer that I will like better. ;)

Archived