Sergio Hexsel wins TPS race

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

randy im not hurting tps there actions are hurting tps you say you have been running with the tps for 11 years and i hear that you drive the 53 hebbie car . can you name 1 ford that has run with the tps for that long . neil has said in the past he is not into slowing cars down well what did he do to the fords i know he has most of the restrictions off of them now but like the arca head is still penalized look at most of the drivers that stay in tps they dont drive fords yet there are more proformance parts out there for the 2300 ok and jessie knew about the plate why didnt neil just asked what plate they was running i talk to a lot of ford drivers and hear there complaints and just pass them on neil knows what im talking about cause i sent him a copy of one of the letters from someone he was really surprised was gripping look at all the ford driver that have left this class and how many is he going to lose after this year

cRt,

Texas Speed Zone is not intended to be a soapbox for folks with an ax to grind against any series, driver, track or whatever.

I have asked you very nicely to stop bashing TPS/Neil Upchurch both in public and in private. If you have a problem with TPS and/or Mr. Upchurch, please take it up in private.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

Randy did a fine job that night and it was a good night of racing,hope to have my car back out soon,its just that darn W word keeps interfering. Was a good run by Ariel and Jesse,glad to see a few more bugs in the field again,and some more new and up and coming drivers.

lalo bring on that bar b que .so it will slow down ariel. he didnot get to eat and get lazy .and look what happend be beat us . :lol: o yea i almost forgot we cant get the teck man bribed with out the food . :lol::lol::lol: i know bad joke randy .

cRt,

Texas Speed Zone is not intended to be a soapbox for folks with an ax to grind against any series, driver, track or whatever.

I have asked you very nicely to stop bashing TPS/Neil Upchurch both in public and in private. If you have a problem with TPS and/or Mr. Upchurch, please take it up in private.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

jmo nick i have seen others i wont name and you know who some are bash a certain well crt for his spoken thoughts .and they have not been i m o told not to bash . or complain . so the shoe fits one person then it should the other persons as well .and that also includes . me myself and eye . . im not saying crt is the angel from above . and im not either .yes we are friends .raced with him for years . but i dont always agree with him . that mater of fact myself to . have a good day , :)

As Ricky Bobby would say, "With All Due Respect" I would rather have Randy Larsen teching our cars than someone like S.Carpenter. In the past TPS has relied on other drivers to fill in as officials. Nothing unusual or devious about that. ( Bucky Hutchison comes to mind) When Randy starts driving again I am sure Neil will find someone qualified to take his place. Who knows, maybe Kevin Hallman will get his 97car going and TPS will need to find his replacement.

the one thing steven is good about so far is he gets you talking. .so thanks steven . it was getting boring lately.. but next time try and be nice .see what happens . and mike do you still paint models .we will have 2 or 3 for you .

just for the record i didnt say randy wasnt good i think he did a good job and did what he was told to do .

Just curious to actually know how you were aware of Randy doing a good job? Were you there? If not, maybe you shouldn't be commenting on things or constantly bad mouthing everything about TPS unless your going to be there and see was is actually going on.

Unfortunately oldtimer, all crt does is read these posts and then try to comment/stir things up within the TPS. As it seems, he is only getting second hand info on what is going on( due to not actually particpating or being at the races) and then only proceeds to interept it in his own behalf. But the real question to CRT is if he claims to know so much about Fords and all available performance parts, then how can TPS fairly consider changing the ARCA head and plates rules (beyond what they have already done) if the best ARCA equipped car (#7) is not running up to specs. And if TPS didn't measure, wouldn't they be partcipating in a potential excercise of sand-bagging?

yes your are correct 1438 sandbagging can happen .but i can tell you for one thing for sure jessie does not sandbag .to get anything .i would not build and maintain his car if he did that .we try real hard to dill with the deck we are handed and anyone is welcome to put a video cam in the car . we will have all we can have in sas ..when he raced in kyle against the 70 .that was all we got .don is one fast driver with a fast car. and we may have pulled it off if that spin had not of happend . :lol: and if we could of gotten by that 20 car .who is fast also`.

Well, how could it be "all we got" if a smaller restrictor plate was still under the carb than the TPS rules allow?

Seems to me that if it were my car, I'd give it all air/fuel I could get through the restrictor plate - especially in light of all the discussions about how the Fords need a bigger restrictor plate.

I know that Neil keeps a close watch over the performance of each and every make and type of car that runs in TPS. For several years I even kept charts and graphs showing the relative performance of the TPS cars during practice, time trials and during competition.

Obviously the car you work on is one of the fastest Fords in the series, but if that car is using a restrictor plate that is smaller than the one allowed, Neil would not be getting an accurate picture of its potential performance since a larger restrictor plate could well have provided more speed.

The word "sandbagging" was probably not the most accurate word to use in this case, but I think you can see what he meant if the car was using a smaller restrictor plate than allowed.

Nick Holt

Nick, don't get me wrong, maybe the term "sandbagging" isnt accurate and i am not accusing anyone of this, just pointing out that with CRT whining about restrictions on all the fords, then why would someone purposely run a smaller restrictor plate? What would be the accurate word/term for this? :blink:

Archived